Download Books For The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew Free Online

Mention Out Of Books The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew

Title:The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew
Author:C.S. Lewis
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 310 pages
Published: by Harper Collins Promotion (first published 2002)
Categories:Fantasy. Classics. Young Adult. Fiction. Childrens
Download Books For The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew  Free Online
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew Hardcover | Pages: 310 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 2511 Users | 94 Reviews

Representaion Supposing Books The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew

As part of a Children's Book Readathon on my blog, we voted and are reading some classic young adult novels this week. Come join us! Today's review is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardobe/The Chronicles of Narnia 6 Vols, the 2nd book in the Chronicles of Narnia series, by C.S. Lewis. I read this book as a child several times, then again as an adult before the movies came out. This was probably my fifth time, but it's one of my top ten all-time favorites.

Set in England during the war, 4 children are sent off to a peculiar, older man's country home for safety from German bombs. Shortly after they arrive, the youngest finds herself embroiled in a small game of hide-and-seek leading her to take refuge in a wardrobe. Eventually her siblings follow suit and they enter a magical world where mythical creatures and animals are all stuck in winter. They try to find a way out, learn they're meant to co-rule the land, and find themselves captured and in a different kind of war. I'm being vague as everyone knows the story or if they don't, I shall not ruin it for you!

C.S. Lewis as a brilliant imagination. I fall for these characters every time. I could read it repeatedly without ever bring bored. I've read the whole series once before, but I'm considering doing it again. I always forget that this is actually the second book in the series, too. Aslan is one of my favorite all-time heroes. The witch is also one of my favorite enemies. Between the bonds of siblings, trusting strangers, the similarities between the war inside the wardrobe and the one in reality, this book tells so much more than the journey on the surface.

Identify Books In Favor Of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew

Original Title: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew
ISBN: 0007658397 (ISBN13: 9780007658398)
Edition Language: English


Rating Out Of Books The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew
Ratings: 4.27 From 2511 Users | 94 Reviews

Notice Out Of Books The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe / The Magician's Nephew
And that was the first novel of the Chronicles of Narnia and its prequel. In Dutch, which is never a good idea. I bought my copy shortly after the film came out, and back then I still read all my books in translation, but I never got around to reading it. Well, I read a couple of chapters of the prequel and then stopped. Anyway, two stars for Narnia and that's really all it was, to me, it was "okay". I didn't like the style much, perhaps that's solely to do with the translation. But other than

Great. Remember second time reading this - it was snowing and I had exams on. I was really stressed about exams, and decided to go outside and sketch, and then read the Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I had an amazing spiritual experience reading this book (and the subsequent books). It wasn't just the book. It was, also, going out and sketching and basically trying not to take the exams too seriously (at the end of the day, important as exams are, there are more important things too ...). And

Read this to the girls and the LOVED it. We read the Lion and the Witch and the Wardrobe first so we're trying to read the rest in order.

More like 2,5 stars.This was okay and I liked some parts of it, I just don't really feel like reading the rest of the books right now. The stories are quite moralistic and I thought they were too convenient at times. I think I would've enjoyed this more when I was younger.

I absolutly loved this book! CS Lewis is amazing and throws you into such a descriptive world. This book comes before the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and gives you the background of how the witch and wardrobe and Naria come to be. If you enjoyed the lion the witch and the wardrobe, you will love this book!

This is my all-time favorite book. I've read it at least 20 times, and I never tire of it. The magic of it transports me to a place I enjoy returning year after year. The idea of walking out of my ordinary life and into something so splendidly mysterious and exciting is what makes this book so appealing, even as I age. Magical!

Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy stepped through a wardrobe into a different world filled with talking beasts,centaurs,fauns, and evil queens. They fight the evil queen and win. They become kings and queens of Narnia.

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.