Books Download The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1) Online Free
Specify Regarding Books The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1)
| Title | : | The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1) |
| Author | : | Jeff Grubb |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 409 pages |
| Published | : | June 1st 1998 by Wizards of the Coast (first published 1998) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Fiction. Magic |

Jeff Grubb
Paperback | Pages: 409 pages Rating: 4.12 | 1459 Users | 70 Reviews
Description Conducive To Books The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1)
The Myth. The Magic.
Dominarian legends speak of a mighty conflict, obscured by the mists of history. Of a conflict between the brothers Urza and Mishra for supremacy on the continent of Terisiare. Of titantic engines that scarred and twisted the very planet. Of a final battle that sank continents and shook the skies.
The saga of the Brothers' War.
Dominarian legends speak of a mighty conflict, obscured by the mists of history. Of a conflict between the brothers Urza and Mishra for supremacy on the continent of Terisiare. Of titantic engines that scarred and twisted the very planet. Of a final battle that sank continents and shook the skies.
The saga of the Brothers' War.
Linked to the Antiquities expansion of the Magic: The Gathering trading card game.
Itemize Books As The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1)
| Original Title: | The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle, #1) |
| ISBN: | 0786911700 (ISBN13: 9780786911707) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1, Magic: The Gathering #13 |
Rating Regarding Books The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1)
Ratings: 4.12 From 1459 Users | 70 ReviewsColumn Regarding Books The Brothers' War (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle #1)
As an introduction to Magic, it's a very good overview of Dominaria at this point in time. It makes you want to read more, although it is a very good stand-alone read. It does tend to drag from time to time though, so pacing is off.It's messed up when what most consider to be a trashy pulp tie-in novel is infinitely better than the best-selling modern science fiction I just read. This really was way better than it had any right to be.It was just solid....there were no mustache stroking villains, they were three-dimensional people with their own goals beyond defeating the protagonist. There were female characters who felt like actual human beings....not perfect, but the bar is pretty low to beat a lot of fantasy.The ending
I loved this book, not for its content, but because of the impact it had on me.I read this book for the first time 15 years ago, when I got the entire Artifacts Cycle for Christmas. I have to admit, above all else, that it has not aged as well as I would have liked. My entire life I would have called this my favorite book, but now that I've got so many more stories under my belt and given this a critical look, I'm inclined to reconsider.First of all, this story had to exist. If you know anything

I loved this book, not for its content, but because of the impact it had on me.I read this book for the first time 15 years ago, when I got the entire Artifacts Cycle for Christmas. I have to admit, above all else, that it has not aged as well as I would have liked. My entire life I would have called this my favorite book, but now that I've got so many more stories under my belt and given this a critical look, I'm inclined to reconsider.First of all, this story had to exist. If you know anything
Of the 30-or-so magic books I own, this is probably my favorite. In a way it parallels the cold war. "Remember me as I tried to be, not as I was..."
By far my favorite book from the Artifacts Cycle. The characters were well written and the world rich in imagery and invention. The Brothers War is a how-it-all-started piece, and while not all the information is given up-front, the twists at the end weave events together adequately.The writing itself was a bit erratic and slow to start, but the story was captivating and the characters believable. The end seemed somewhat rushed, which I found forgivable since the loose ends were tied up without
This was a solid story, though the jumps in time between sections were a bit jarring. I also forgot who some of the characters were as time went on,very which to me says that the story was a bit longer than it needed to be. Overall a great kickoff to a great character in Urza. I look forward to reading more about him.
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.