Free Books Online No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4) Download

Free Books Online No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4) Download
No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4) Paperback | Pages: 599 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 9065 Users | 236 Reviews

Be Specific About Books In Favor Of No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4)

ISBN: 1416994629 (ISBN13: 9781416994626)
Edition Language: English
Series: Dark Secrets #3-4

Interpretation Concering Books No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4)

Secrets taken to the grave don’t always stay buried.

In No Time to Die, Jenny is devastated by the recent death of her sister, Liza. Looking for a sense of closure, she secretly signs up for the drama camp where Liza died. Jenny knows that someone here holds the key to what really happened to Liza that night, but if she doesn’t find out the truth soon, she may become the next victim.

In The Deep End of Fear, Kate has tried to bury the horrible memories associated with the Westbrook estate. After her best friend Ashley drowned on the estate, Kate vowed never to return. But now, twelve years later, she is drawn back towards the house and that fatal icy pond. There, Kate still feels Ashley’s presence and the past seems to be pulling her back towards Ashley’s life-threatening dares.

Define Epithetical Books No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4)

Title:No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4)
Author:Elizabeth Chandler
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 599 pages
Published:May 4th 2010 by Simon Pulse
Categories:Young Adult. Mystery. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Supernatural. Ghosts

Rating Epithetical Books No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4)
Ratings: 4.25 From 9065 Users | 236 Reviews

Column Epithetical Books No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #3-4)
More like 4.5-5. I really like both of these stories, although the second one could have been all on its own. All in all I thought it was better than Dark Secrets 1-2. I could not put this one down.The first book was short but oh so sweet. Chandler is one of my favorite authors in this genre simply because I can always ALWAYS count on a great paranormal (mostly ghosts) romance with some of the best twists and turns. I didn't know who the real murderer of Liza, the main character's (Jenny)

I can't wait to read this!

Dark Secrets 2 contains 2 stories:No Time To Die I personally did not enjoyed this book very much. If i had to rate it seperately i would have given it 3 stars. Overall it was fast paced, and the ending was really surprising.The Deep End Of FearLoved Loved absolutely LOVED this one! This book hooked me up from the start and i read it in one sitting. It was far more enjoyable than No Time To Die. The ending was AGAIN "WOAH" REALLY REALLY AWESOME! Though it was a little bit longer than the

In No Time to Die, Jenny is distraught at the recent death of her sister Liza. She decides to enroll in the drama camp that Liza was in when she died. But even though all the evidence points to a serial killer as Liza's murderer, Jenny is starting to get the sense that's not really what happened. But setting out to find the truth on her own might be a deadly decision. In The Deep End of Fear, Kate returns to her childhood home after her father dies. She takes a job there as the tutor for a young

I love this book, in the first one a girl goes back to the camp her sister died and discover who actually killed her. In the next one a girl goes back to a pond where there was a fatal accident. I would highly recommend if you were to like suspenseful books

The plot is not bad at all. The last story really got me spooked from the beginning til the end. In total, I have read 4 of the author's stories and I can safely conclude that the beginning and plot twist are the strong points, but not the ending. All 4 stories have sucky ending. It doesn't make sense and too short. Anddd it left some matters hanging, not that it's important but still. In a way, it's like reading short stories.

More like 4.5-5. I really like both of these stories, although the second one could have been all on its own. All in all I thought it was better than Dark Secrets 1-2. I could not put this one down.The first book was short but oh so sweet. Chandler is one of my favorite authors in this genre simply because I can always ALWAYS count on a great paranormal (mostly ghosts) romance with some of the best twists and turns. I didn't know who the real murderer of Liza, the main character's (Jenny)

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.