Free Download Books Dark Demon (Dark #13) Online
List Out Of Books Dark Demon (Dark #13)
| Title | : | Dark Demon (Dark #13) |
| Author | : | Christine Feehan |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 560 pages |
| Published | : | March 28th 2006 by Jove |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires |
Christine Feehan
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 560 pages Rating: 4.36 | 18458 Users | 342 Reviews
Interpretation Toward Books Dark Demon (Dark #13)
Christine Feehan has worked magic on a legion of fans with her darkly thrilling Carpathian tales. Now she delivers the provocative story of a female vampire slayer who proves as seductive - and mysterious - as the night dwellers she stalks...For as long as she can remember, Natalya has been fighting demons; first in the form of childhood nightmares, then later, immortal creatures that kill and prey on the innocent--including her own twin brother. Whether Carpathian or vampire, she slays those who murder by night, and has no equal until she is seduced by the very thing she considers her enemy...
A Carpathian who has seen nearly everything in his endless existence, Vikirnoff doesn't think he can be surprised anymore, until he faces a woman who rivals him as a vampire hunter. A formidable and gifted warrior in her own right, Natalya has a nature that is strangely familiar - yet alien - to his own. Who is this mysterious female who fears no one, not even him? Natalya could the key to the survival of the Carpathians, but all Vikirnoff is certain of is that she is the key to his heart and soul...

Present Books In Pursuance Of Dark Demon (Dark #13)
| Original Title: | Dark Demon (Carpathians, #16) |
| ISBN: | 0515140880 (ISBN13: 9780515140880) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.christinefeehan.com/dark_demon/index.php |
| Series: | Dark #13 |
| Characters: | Mikhail Dubrinsky, Raven Whitney, Colby Jansen, Jacques Dubrinsky, Natalya Shonski, Vikirnoff VonShrieder, Manolito De la Cruz, Gabriel Daratrazanoff, Savannah Raven Dubrinsky, Nicolae VonShrieder, Razvan Shonski, Sara Marten, Falcon Amiras, Gabrielle Sanders, Jubal Sanders, Xavier (Dark Carpathians), Kirja Malinov, Soren Shonski, Maxim Malinov |
| Setting: | Romania |
Rating Out Of Books Dark Demon (Dark #13)
Ratings: 4.36 From 18458 Users | 342 ReviewsWeigh Up Out Of Books Dark Demon (Dark #13)
"Dark Demon" is the story of Natalya and Vikirnoff.Natalya is the fighter of the dark- a Xena warrior-esque tigress having 1/3 of Carpathian,Human and Mage blood in her. The murder and memories of her twin Razwan and her parents dead cloud her memories, making her hunt vampires and have hatred against the Carpathians.When one such fight goes awry, she unwillingly summons Vikirnoff, a Carpathian on the verge on darkness- who turns out to be her lifemate.Together they along with Mikhail and someI had almost given up on this series. I was hoping that this book would restore my faith in the series and it delivered. I was pleased with both of the main characters and the storyline was fresh in comparison to the others. I now look forward to reading the next in the series, after a short break.
I like this series. I really do. But, this is book #16 and the formula is getting a bit stale. 1. Dark, handsome Carpathian male on the verge of turning into a vampire suddenly finds his lifemate in a human or part-human woman2. Human or part-human female hell bent on being resisitant to said Carpathian and his "dominate" ways DESPITE the fact that her panties get in a twist everytime she looks at him3. A few vampire battles4. Healing from said battles (chanting, soil, mystical healing through

Another fantastic read in this series! I loved Vikirnoff- he is an amazing hero! He is right up there with Gregori! Natalya was awesome- she had so many different gifts and she can use magic! I loved it! Gregori was in this one briefly- I always want more Gregori, but I don't like him being injured:(
This book is okay. It's not the best of the Dark series, but it's not the worst either. It wasn't very memorable for me, which is a shame, because the other Dark series books have been incredibly memorable. I do know I liked both the hero, Virkinoff, and the heroine, Natalya. I liked their romance; they had really good chemistry, and their relationship developed along easier lines than some of the other Dark romances. But I did feel like there were a few too many sex scenes in the book. I felt
Loved itThis one of the best dark series book that I have read. I can't wait to read the next book.
Natalya totally rocked! I liked Vikirnoff too, but I was really impressed with Natalya. She kicked ass. Not sure when the Carpathians became the weaker species, but they seem to be getting their asses kicked a lot. This was a great edition to the series.
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.