Online Forever Black (Forever #1) Books Download Free
List Of Books Forever Black (Forever #1)
| Title | : | Forever Black (Forever #1) |
| Author | : | Sandi Lynn |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 278 pages |
| Published | : | February 16th 2013 |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Adult. Erotic Romance |
Sandi Lynn
Kindle Edition | Pages: 278 pages Rating: 3.98 | 29109 Users | 1929 Reviews
Narrative Supposing Books Forever Black (Forever #1)
When Ellery moved to New York with her boyfriend, she thought they’d live happily ever after in their small New York apartment. She never thought he’d pack his bags and leave because he “needed space.” With her newfound single status and fear of being alone, Ellery buries herself in her artwork and paintings until one night she helps a mysterious intoxicated stranger get home safely. Little did she know the mysterious stranger is none other than CEO and millionaire Connor Black. After finding Ellery in his kitchen the next morning and assuming she broke his #1 rule about sleepovers, he becomes intrigued, not only by her stubbornness and defiance, but by her kindness.Connor Black, emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, made a vow to never love or fall in love with a woman, until Ellery Lane walked into his life by accident. After she opens up and shows him her world, Connor starts to feel emotions and feelings he never knew existed. Despite the rumors and warnings regarding Connor Black and his use and misuse of women, Ellery finds herself being drawn into his world.
Ellery knows they can never be together because she is harboring a deep secret that could destroy Connor emotionally forever.
Join Connor and Ellery as they embark on a journey of courage, love and strength. Will it be enough to save them?

Identify Books Concering Forever Black (Forever #1)
| Original Title: | Forever Black ASIN B00BGWP24K |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Forever #1 |
Rating Of Books Forever Black (Forever #1)
Ratings: 3.98 From 29109 Users | 1929 ReviewsJudge Of Books Forever Black (Forever #1)
02/18/2013: Live on Amazon!!!http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Black-e... Connor Black, emotionally dead and damaged... Aaaww, my favourite type of hero...Connor Black, I love you already!!!Original Review posted at: www.sweptawaybyromance.blogspot.comWhew! This one really got to me and I'm glad I had a tissue box handy while reading.Forever Black again goes "back to the well" and features a multi-millionare hero. Connor is CEO of his own company, sexy as all get out, and has commitment issues. Sound familiar? Well, don't be too quick to judge, as that is where the similarities to so much of what is out there....ends.I loved so many things about this book. First and foremost,
I really really enjoyed reading this book and i feel like it helped me to get out of the slump-hole i was stuck in.And for that i give 2★★Why? Because this book has no meaning, it was so cringe-worthy and overromantist (i don't think that is even a word) and i had issues with the characters and their reactions to certain things AND with how much the MC gasps, like she gasps even when the action isn't gasp-worthy " i knocked on the door and gasped as it opened "This isn't an actual quote though

This is my first book by Sandi Lynn. I do not know what to expect from it. Based on many good ratings in Goodreads, I took a dive. The story is about a young woman, Ellery who, at one night, helped a drunken stranger in the bar. And that stranger is a billionaire Connor Black. They strikes up a friendship and turns into love relationship. I did not expect that I love these 2 characters interact. Their sweet, sweet humble banter is so.... delicious sweet. Like a tiramisu cake. I smile and
This was an ok read for me. I liked a lot about Ellery. She was spunky and sarcastic and didn't let anyone push her around. I liked Connor too, most of the time,but I never felt like we actually got to know him. I liked how their relationship started. I enjoyedthat they were friends first. I didn't understand Ellery managing to fall in love with Connor when she knew basically zero about him (since he basically shared zero about himself with her until much later in the book)I saw the twist
I've struggled a bit with the review for this one.. I really liked the "idea" of the story. I also liked the 1st half of the book. Connor and Ellery had good chemistry starting out but at some point I just felt like their connection was lost not far after the midway point. This story had such potential to be really really good.. Super rich hot sexy guy thats a man ho, sweet beautiful girl that helps him see the light and he falls madly in love... But something was just missing. I never felt the
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.