Free Mr. Perfect Books Online

List Books In Favor Of Mr. Perfect
| Original Title: | Mr. Perfect |
| ISBN: | 0743482883 (ISBN13: 9780743482882) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Sam Donovan, Jaine Bright, Marci Dean, Luna Scissum, T.J. Yother, Corin |
| Setting: | Warren, Michigan,2000(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Favorite Romantic Suspense & Feistiest Heroine & Favorite Villain & Honorable Mentions for Favorite Funny & Favorite Contemporary Romance (2001) |
Representaion Conducive To Books Mr. Perfect
What would make the perfect man?That's the deliciously racy topic that Jaine Bright and her three girlfriends are pondering one night at their favorite after-hours hot spot: Mr. Perfect. Would he be tall, dark, and handsome? Caring and warmhearted -- or will just muscular do? As their conversation heats up, they concoct a tongue-in-cheek checklist that becomes an overnight sensation, spreading like wildfire at work and sizzling along e-mail lines. But what began as a joke among friends turns deadly serious when one of the four women is murdered....Turning to her neighbor, an unpredictable police detective, for help, Jaine must unmask a killer to save her friends -- and herself. Now, knowing whom to trust and whom to love is a matter of survival -- as the dream of Mr. Perfect becomes a chilling nightmare.
Mention Appertaining To Books Mr. Perfect
| Title | : | Mr. Perfect |
| Author | : | Linda Howard |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 405 pages |
| Published | : | July 1st 2003 by Pocket Books (first published August 1st 2000) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Romantic Suspense. Contemporary. Suspense. Contemporary Romance. Mystery. Fiction |
Rating Appertaining To Books Mr. Perfect
Ratings: 4.06 From 30883 Users | 1669 ReviewsWeigh Up Appertaining To Books Mr. Perfect
Dear book:This is my favorite Linda Howard so far <3I enjoyed every second of it, laughed like crazy at half the book and swooned over Sam the other half of it :DLet me go, she said, more nervous than she cared to reveal.No.No! she repeated. You cant say no. Its against the law to hold me against my will.Im not holding you against your will; Im holding you against your car. The storyFour friends meet for lunch and make a fun list about what a perfect man should be like.That, of course, goesThis is me at the beginning, the middle and the end of this amazing book:I laughed. I swooned. I laughed some more. My ovaries overheated because of Sam. I laughed - again. I was shocked. I loved every word of Mr. Perfect. Read this!
I literally forced myself to finish this book.It was well written and till they killed the 1st woman/h's BFF, I enjoyed it. But well, the murders bothered me. The 1st victim was the best of their ladies-group. Very likable woman. The 2nd victim was nice, but weak toward her man (who screwed around on her for one year and then suddenly wanted her and she accepted his lame excuse, the day before she was killed). What was the purpose of all this?!I'd rather stop rambling, coz it doesn't make sense

4.5 STARS
I only read SEVEN PERCENT of this book. So take my review with a grain of salt.I often search the internet for "best romance novels of all time." There are, surprisingly, a lot of lists dedicated to enumerating the best romance novels ever written. I've found quite a few gems this way. THIS novel made the top ten of most of those lists. I spent most of my life thinking that all romance novels were a waste of my time and intellect, until I rediscovered romance about four years ago. I discovered
Remember the discussion thread on Amazon several months ago where the boardies discussed their favorite lines in a book? Now I finally understand the popular line ... "I'm not holding you against your will; I'm holding you against your car." This book was full of verbal sparring between Jaine Bright and her neighbor, Detective Sam Donovan, that was downright hilarious at times. Jaine first meets Sam when she accidentally backs over his metal garbage can with her new Viper. Tempers flare as these
● The Mr. Perfect List ●★Faithful★Nice★Dependable★Steady job★Sense of humor★Financially comfortable★Good to look at★Great in bed★10" requirement★Last in bed at least 30 minutesFour co-workers go out for drinks after work and after a few drinks they've comprised a list of requirements for their Mr. Perfect. The list somehow makes their work newspaper and begins to cause all kinds of chaos for these four women. It was all fun and games until one of them turns up murdered.I've read four books by
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.