Free James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1)Books Online Download
List Books Concering James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1)
| Original Title: | James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.jamespotterseries.com/ |
| Series: | James Potter #1 |
| Characters: | Mrs. Norris, Mr. Grey, Ron Weasley, Rubeus Hagrid, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Filius Flitwick, Fleur Delacour, Bill Weasley, Horace Slughorn, James Sirius Potter, Teddy Lupin, Bistle, Mundungus Fletcher, Victoire, Thumbs, Steven Metzker, Argus Filch, Cuthbert Binns, Sybill Patricia Trelawney, Grawp, Noah Metzker, Sabrina Hildegard, Damien Damascus, Gennifer, Horace, Frank Tottington, Tabitha Corsica, Nobby, Theodore Hirshall Jackson, Desdemona Delacroix, Benjamin Amadeus Franklyn, Lily Luna Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Rose Weasley, Zane Walker, Ralph Deedle, Petra Morganstern, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger |
| Setting: | Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry(United Kingdom) Hall of Mysteries, Ministry of Magic(United Kingdom) |
G. Norman Lippert
ebook | Pages: 391 pages Rating: 3.77 | 23029 Users | 2542 Reviews
Interpretation As Books James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1)
What’s it like to be the son of the most famous wizard of all time?James Potter thinks he knows, but as he begins his own adventure at Hogwarts, he discovers just how much of a challenge it really is to live up to the legend of the great Harry Potter. As if it wasn’t enough dealing with the delegates from the American wizarding school and figuring out the mysteriously polite Slytherins, James and his new friends, Ralph and Zane, begin to uncover a secret plot that could pit the Muggle and the Magical worlds against each other in all-out war.
Now, with the help of Ted Lupin and his band of merry mischief makers (The Gremlins), James must race to stop a war that could change the world forever. His only hope is to learn the difference between being a hero and being the son of a hero.

Present About Books James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1)
| Title | : | James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1) |
| Author | : | G. Norman Lippert |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 391 pages |
| Published | : | 2007 by G. Norman Lippert |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Magic. Fan Fiction. Adventure. Childrens |
Rating About Books James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1)
Ratings: 3.77 From 23029 Users | 2542 ReviewsDiscuss About Books James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter #1)
Being a massive fan of the Harry Potter books and films i loved this book. It's very like the original Harry Potter with the way the characters act and speak. It's exactly the sort of things you would expect from Harry Potter's son.It's a great kids story, just like the original Harry Potter books. You get a lot of glimpses of the Harry Potter series - mentions of past events, the Battle of Hogwarts, old characters and grudges - but much more with new characters and new circumstances. It's greatI came across James Potter and the Hall of Elders Crossing while looking for other fanfiction. Lipperts website threw me off right away, on two different points. First of all, he asserts that when he sat down to write his Potter fanfiction, he had never heard of the term fanfiction. I doubt that anyone with much experience of the Internet, even the Internet of three years ago, could imagine that they were alone in anything, including the obviously huge Harry Potter fandom. Regardless, once he
I'm torn between 3 or 4 stars for this book (again!). It was definitely well written, and had a very similar tone and voice as the original Harry Potter series. The characters and the happenings all felt genuine. But there were a few scenes I just didn't take to - some new creatures and magical practices didn't quite feel at home in Rowling's universe, and some scenes were very talky and harder to get through so that I felt like reading was a chore at times. I was able to predict a lot of things

I read this when it was still available as a free PDF. I wouldn't have paid for it (I know there's another pay copy of a spin off of this fan fiction).I have nothing against fan fiction. My own has taught me so much about writing in general that I will always have a soft spot for the concept. But I would never dream of making money off my fan fics, and that's probably the first problem that I have with this fan fic. Especially as it has led to court cases on copyright infringement.But also, too
Wow! I have to say I'm impressed about this book! Never would I thought I'm gonna read something HP'y again. I'm afraid that reading this book is a waste of time? Got me wrong, eh. I recommend this I think to all HP readers who want some more read of Hogwarts!
This was almost as good as the original series. The essence of the Harry Potter books was captured in this story, but with the son. The use of historical figures as well as mythological figures helps the reader connect. The story has all the intrigue build in. I got to a point that could not put it down. Great read for young adults, as well as adults. Would recommend highly
I am very impressed by this novel. Honestly, I can say that it is different from, but just as good as, the Harry Potter novels written by J. K. Rowling. It was well-written with new and likable characters and the format of the book was the same. It covers Harrys son James first year at Hogwarts and his adventures with his friends Zane and Ralph. The adventure in this book is a little similar to the Deathly Hallows with the gathering of three relics, but it is totally unique as well. This book
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.