Download The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2) Free Books Full Version

Be Specific About About Books The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2)

Title:The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2)
Author:L.J. Smith
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 492 pages
Published:June 26th 2007 by HarperTeen (first published 2007)
Categories:Young Adult. Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Romance. Supernatural. Fiction
Download The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2) Free Books Full Version
The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2) Paperback | Pages: 492 pages
Rating: 3.68 | 77079 Users | 3905 Reviews

Explanation As Books The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2)

This book has Alternate Cover Editions for this ISBN [ACE]
ACE #1

A DEADLY LOVE TRIANGLE

Elena: the golden girl, the leader, the one who can have any boy she wants.

Stefan: brooding and myterious, he seems to be the only one who can resist Elena, even as he struggles to protect her from the horrors that haunt his past.

Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him. Determined to have Elena, he'd kill to possess her.

Collected here in one volume for the first time, volumes one and two of The Vampire Diaries, the tale of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.

Itemize Books In Favor Of The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2)

Original Title: The Awakening and the Struggle
ISBN: 006114097X (ISBN13: 9780061140976)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Vampire Diaries #1-2, Journal d'un vampire #1, Il diario del vampiro #1-2, The Vampire Diaries (Complete) #1-2 , more
Characters: Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Matt Honeycutt, Bonnie McCullough, Caroline Forbes, Alaric Saltzman, Katherine von Swartschild, Meredith Sulez, Judith Gilbert, Margaret Gilbert
Setting: Fell's Church(United States)

Rating About Books The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2)
Ratings: 3.68 From 77079 Users | 3905 Reviews

Evaluate About Books The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #1-2)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/I actually read The Fury and Dark Reunion as some all-for-one-price box set thing from Barnes & Noble, but Im too stupid to find the set I actually read, so Im only posting a review (if you can even call it that) for the first two.Heres what you should do with these books: (1) Dont waste your time reading them they are pretty much terrible;(2) Okay, you ignored my advice and are going to read them anyway? Thats cool. Read them

Actual Rating: 3.5 (for both!) I don't know why this took me a month to read, it didn't feel that long, I guess it was because of classes...but I really enjoyed these 2 books! I'm familiar with the characters and the general storyline (Atleast from book 1) from watching a little of the show, but it's so different in the book omg. Book 2 was probably my favorite one (maybe even a 4*) just because of the ending! I wasn't expecting it, till maybe a chapter before where I was like "Hmmmm maybe....",

This book, was one I had been eagerly awaiting back at Christmas time. I'd been really looking forward to reading it, as the TV show had been fabulously debuting on the CW, and I'd been a massive fan before the hiatus. I asked for the first two books in the series for Christmas, almost guaranteed that I'd like them - I'd also read The Night World by the same author the previous summer, and had fallen in love.To say the least, I was a tad disappointed.This was a flat, boring omnibus. Top

I really didn't like these books. I didn't care about either Elena or Stefan. I saw the previews for the CW show and thought the story looked good. But the TV show is a thousand times better than the book.I didn't like the self centered Elena or understand why anyone else would either. When she met Stefan I couldn't understand the obsession she had over him, and why she was so hurt that he didn't talk to her. When he finaly saved her at Halloween and they were in love I had to flip back in the

GreenBeanTeenQueen Says: WARNING!! This review contains spoilers!! And it's long-I had a lot of venting to do! With a TV show coming this Fall and Vampire Lit the hot genre, this book has been consistently checked out at my library. A co-worker mentioned she had enjoyed them as a teen and my teen volunteer read it and loved it, so I thought I'd give it a try. I am so annoyed that I wasted my time.This is one example of when I think the TV Show might turn out better than the books. I never felt

A pre-Harry Potter young adult series that was a guilty pleasure for me at age 26 to be reading in public. But I couldn't put it down. L.J. Smiths characters were a little flat, yes. Her settings felt 2 dimensional to me and I often couldn't get a grasp of what exactly the characters were really like as people, sure. But that doesn't mean the story wasn't spot on! Once I ignored the flaws in Smiths construction of her Sunnydale-esq town with it's Vampire drama lurking in the shadows of a

This book sucks so bad I tell yaWhy did I even botherThis is so not working for meJust stick to the TV series. It has way more bites ;)

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.