Download Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2) Books Online

Be Specific About Books Concering Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2)

Original Title: Soul Screamers, Vol. 1: My Soul to Lose•My Soul to Take•My Soul to Save
ISBN: 0373210604 (ISBN13: 9780373210602)
Edition Language: English
Series: Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2
Download Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2) Books Online
Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2) Paperback | Pages: 570 pages
Rating: 4.2 | 3803 Users | 224 Reviews

Declare Out Of Books Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2)

Title:Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2)
Author:Rachel Vincent
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 570 pages
Published:November 22nd 2011 by Harlequin
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance

Explanation During Books Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2)

It starts with a scream….

New York Times bestselling author Rachel Vincent's compelling Soul Screamers series keeps getting better—here, for the first time, the original stories are compiled into one special volume….

My Soul to Lose
—The prequel: never before in print!—

Kaylee is just your average girl shopping at the mall with friends—until a terrified scream bursts from her that cannot be stopped. Taken to a hospital ward, will she be able to save her mind—and her life?

My Soul to Take

She's always felt different, but now Kaylee discovers why. The screams that cannot be denied mean that someone near her will die—and she can never save them. Because saving one life means taking another….

My Soul to Save

Going on dates with her boyfriend is still new to Kaylee. But when the singer of the band they're seeing dies onstage and Kaylee doesn't scream, she knows something crazy is going on. Soon she discovers souls can indeed be sold….

Rating Out Of Books Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2)
Ratings: 4.2 From 3803 Users | 224 Reviews

Rate Out Of Books Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers #0.5, 1, 2)
My Soul to Lose ~Oh wow I am hooked!! What a great way to get me into the story. Loads of intrigue and so many unanswered questions it would be impossible for me not to jump to the first book in the series!!Really like able and engaging characters, even though you only get to meet a few. Kaylee is so like-able she draws you in from the start. Really endearing and spirited.Can't wait to see what it is that is causing her panic attacks.My Soul to Take ~This could easily become a favorite series!!

I really, really enjoyed this book, however I had one issue with it. To me, if ultimate evil is acknowledged and exists, then the opposite must also be true. Ultimate good, which protects the innocent, must also be present. I completely do not believe that innocent souls, bartered by those who are evil, would be tormented for all of eternity without intervention by the ultimate good. Yes, the main character and her friends are acting as the "good", but they are mortal, even if they have some

As a huge fan of the series, I love having the prequel novella and first two books in one gorgeous volume. A must for my shelf and for Soul Screamers fans.

For more reviews, Cover Snark and more, visit A Reader of Fictions.Thanks to BEA 2012, Ive had a pretty copy of this omnibus sitting on my shelves for a year and a half. While, ideally, Id already have read everything I had from all the conferences Ive attended, practically that just doesnt happen, even though I try. Eventually, though, the time comes, and the time has come for me to binge read this series. I went into Soul Screamers with very low expectations, and Ive been pleasantly surprised

I bought this for my bookshelf. I regret it a lot as I don't even like the stories within it anymore. If someone wants to trade, let me know.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Soul Screamers series. This was a discount book at a thrift shop and I bought it primarily because it was cheap. I flew threw it in a day (minue the last chapter) and am going to begin the hunt for more asap. A great storyline; fresh ideas and twists that keep the pages turning and the hours rolling by. Kaylee is your typical teenage main character, and I appreciate that. She's hot for a boy, self conscious about herself and dealing with the same issues (minus

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5) Review - Reread April 2nd, 2019Interesting look at Kaylee's first scream, and meeting Lydia. My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) Review - Reread April 2nd, 2019Still pretty good! So fun to meet Nash, Tod, Harmony, Brendan, Sophie, and Emma again. And of course Kaylee. Good opening to the series. Perhaps drags too long on the big reveal. Lots of hints, but keeps you guessing until the end, as not much is known about the world. (view spoiler)[There's

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.