Download Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends) Books Online Free
Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends) 
—Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Darth Plagueis: one of the most brilliant Sith Lords who ever lived. Possessing power is all he desires. Losing it is the only thing he fears. As an apprentice, he embraces the ruthless ways of the Sith. And when the time is right, he destroys his Master--but vows never to suffer the same fate. For like no other disciple of the dark side, Darth Plagueis learns to command the ultimate power . . . over life and death.
Darth Sidious: Plagueis’s chosen apprentice. Under the guidance of his Master, he secretly studies the ways of the Sith, while publicly rising to power in the galactic government, first as Senator, then as Chancellor, and eventually as Emperor.
Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious, Master and acolyte, target the galaxy for domination--and the Jedi Order for annihilation. But can they defy the merciless Sith tradition? Or will the desire of one to rule supreme, and the dream of the other to live forever, sow the seeds of their destruction?
This is probably the hardest book review I have ever done. James Luceno is a prime example of an author that for me, I can tell he is very good at what he does, and yet I still have an extremely hard time with his books. The rating here was VERY hard to set, and it's likely bloated. On the one hand, at least half of this book left me quite bored, yet on the other I can understand why other people loved it. I will say, though, I listened to the audiobook narrated by Daniel Davis, and the audio
Upon finishing this book I have read only two Star Wars novels, but can say from my limited experience in Star Wars literature that this may be the book by which many after will be judged. You definitely get the impression that James Luceno did his homework here, because his command of the universe seems seamless and nearly infinite. There are so many good descriptions and accurate references/inferences to events that add to the overall enjoyability of this book. I wanted to read this title

Darth Pelagueis is one of the most elusive characters in Star Wars. Other than this book, theres just not much information about him to be found. So I expected so much from it and, ultimately, all my expectations were shattered. This is not the dark lord of the Sith I imagined. The Phantom Menace is an absolutely dreadful film. Im not speculating here, critically speaking, this is a fact. There are so many things wrong with it. Why George Lucas felt the need to quantify the force is beyond me.
Apparently this Star Wars novel had been highly anticipated since its announcement years ago, and I had no idea until after I finished it and decided to look it up. Now that I've read it, I guess I can see why. Darth Plagueis is probably worth reading simply if for no other reason other than how "canon" it is, if you're a big Star Wars fan. I heard that the author worked really closely with LucasFilms to get it just right. And yes, I did find that it explained a lot about the events of the
Ahh, Darth Plagueis the Wise 0.00000001%er...Your book was so much more interesting over the first two thirds when the author did not have to flex and contort all plausibility in service of the bat guano crazy plotting of Dear Uncle George's prequels trilogy.Plagueis himself made for a very intriguing, deep-scheming villain- merciless and inhumane, yes, but also intelligent and subtle. I would've been perfectly satisfied if the book had ended with the completion of his "seduction" of young
A very enjoyable and entertaining Star Wars novel.Less solicitous reviewers might call this filler, and while that would be callous but somewhat accurate, author James Luceno has captured the essence of Lucas duality of the Force, between the light and the dark. When this is at its best it is an exploration of the similarities and distinctions between Jedi and Sith.Darth Plagueis was Darth Sidious / Emperor / Senator Palpatines Sith master. An alien Muun, who might resemble a somber and
James Luceno
Hardcover | Pages: 379 pages Rating: 4.1 | 17404 Users | 1706 Reviews

Describe Regarding Books Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends)
| Title | : | Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends) |
| Author | : | James Luceno |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 379 pages |
| Published | : | January 10th 2012 by Del Rey |
| Categories | : | Media Tie In. Star Wars. Science Fiction. Fiction. Fantasy. Audiobook. Science Fiction Fantasy. Novels |
Commentary To Books Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends)
“Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise that he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.”—Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Darth Plagueis: one of the most brilliant Sith Lords who ever lived. Possessing power is all he desires. Losing it is the only thing he fears. As an apprentice, he embraces the ruthless ways of the Sith. And when the time is right, he destroys his Master--but vows never to suffer the same fate. For like no other disciple of the dark side, Darth Plagueis learns to command the ultimate power . . . over life and death.
Darth Sidious: Plagueis’s chosen apprentice. Under the guidance of his Master, he secretly studies the ways of the Sith, while publicly rising to power in the galactic government, first as Senator, then as Chancellor, and eventually as Emperor.
Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious, Master and acolyte, target the galaxy for domination--and the Jedi Order for annihilation. But can they defy the merciless Sith tradition? Or will the desire of one to rule supreme, and the dream of the other to live forever, sow the seeds of their destruction?
Identify Books During Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends)
| Original Title: | Darth Plagueis |
| ISBN: | 034551128X (ISBN13: 9780345511287) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Star Wars Legends, Star Wars Legends Universe |
| Characters: | Sheev Palpatine, Jorus C'boath, Maul (Star Wars), Jocasta Nu, Plagueis, Tenebrous, San Hill, Kinman Doriana, Sate Pestage, Vidar Kim, Nute Gunray, Sifo-Dyas, Ars Veruna, Ian Lago, Kun Lago |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2012) |
Rating Regarding Books Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends)
Ratings: 4.1 From 17404 Users | 1706 ReviewsComment On Regarding Books Darth Plagueis (Star Wars Legends)
James Luceno weaves a tale of the Dark Side of the Force from 67 years before the Battle of Yavin through the Battle of Naboo.To be completely candid, only fairly serious fans of Star Wars will "get this" - everyone else won't be very successful in making sense of what's going on.I won't give away any books spoilers, but what I will say is that if you've wondered about the origins of Senator Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, and Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas, as well as howThis is probably the hardest book review I have ever done. James Luceno is a prime example of an author that for me, I can tell he is very good at what he does, and yet I still have an extremely hard time with his books. The rating here was VERY hard to set, and it's likely bloated. On the one hand, at least half of this book left me quite bored, yet on the other I can understand why other people loved it. I will say, though, I listened to the audiobook narrated by Daniel Davis, and the audio
Upon finishing this book I have read only two Star Wars novels, but can say from my limited experience in Star Wars literature that this may be the book by which many after will be judged. You definitely get the impression that James Luceno did his homework here, because his command of the universe seems seamless and nearly infinite. There are so many good descriptions and accurate references/inferences to events that add to the overall enjoyability of this book. I wanted to read this title

Darth Pelagueis is one of the most elusive characters in Star Wars. Other than this book, theres just not much information about him to be found. So I expected so much from it and, ultimately, all my expectations were shattered. This is not the dark lord of the Sith I imagined. The Phantom Menace is an absolutely dreadful film. Im not speculating here, critically speaking, this is a fact. There are so many things wrong with it. Why George Lucas felt the need to quantify the force is beyond me.
Apparently this Star Wars novel had been highly anticipated since its announcement years ago, and I had no idea until after I finished it and decided to look it up. Now that I've read it, I guess I can see why. Darth Plagueis is probably worth reading simply if for no other reason other than how "canon" it is, if you're a big Star Wars fan. I heard that the author worked really closely with LucasFilms to get it just right. And yes, I did find that it explained a lot about the events of the
Ahh, Darth Plagueis the Wise 0.00000001%er...Your book was so much more interesting over the first two thirds when the author did not have to flex and contort all plausibility in service of the bat guano crazy plotting of Dear Uncle George's prequels trilogy.Plagueis himself made for a very intriguing, deep-scheming villain- merciless and inhumane, yes, but also intelligent and subtle. I would've been perfectly satisfied if the book had ended with the completion of his "seduction" of young
A very enjoyable and entertaining Star Wars novel.Less solicitous reviewers might call this filler, and while that would be callous but somewhat accurate, author James Luceno has captured the essence of Lucas duality of the Force, between the light and the dark. When this is at its best it is an exploration of the similarities and distinctions between Jedi and Sith.Darth Plagueis was Darth Sidious / Emperor / Senator Palpatines Sith master. An alien Muun, who might resemble a somber and
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.