Books Online Download Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1) Free

July 10, 2020 , , 0 Comments

Point Based On Books Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1)

Title:Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1)
Author:Herbie Brennan
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:September 1st 2004 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens (first published 2003)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction
Books Online Download Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1) Free
Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1) Paperback | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 3.61 | 13290 Users | 535 Reviews

Description In Favor Of Books Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1)

When Henry Atherton helps Mr. Fogarty clean up around his house, he expects to find a mess and a cranky old man; what he doesn't expect to find is Pyrgus Malvae, crown prince of the Faerie realm, who has escaped the treacherous Faeries of the Night by traveling to the human world through a portal powered by trapped lightning. An egomaniacal demon prince, greedy glue factory owners Brimstone and Chalkhill, and the nefarious Lord Hairstreak, leader of the Faeries of the Night, all dream of ruling the Faerie realm and are out to kill Pyrgus.

Enlisting the help of his sister, Holly Blue, and his new friend, Henry, Pyrgus must get back to the Faerie world alive before one of his many enemies gets to him instead. But how many portals are open, and can Pyrgus find the right one before it falls into the wrong hands?

Conjuring scenes filled with vivid color, unforgettable detail, and fearless characters, author Herbie Brennan brings readers to the Faerie world, where nothing is ever what it seems and no one can be trusted.

Specify Books Toward Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1)

Original Title: Faerie Wars
ISBN: 1582349436 (ISBN13: 9781582349435)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1
Characters: Holly Blue, Mr. Fogarty, Henry Atherton, Pyrgus Malvae

Rating Based On Books Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1)
Ratings: 3.61 From 13290 Users | 535 Reviews

Evaluation Based On Books Faerie Wars (The Faerie Wars Chronicles #1)
I think I would have liked this much better if I were under the age of 15, appreciated British humor, and was more interested in action & adventure instead of just science fiction/urban fantasy. It's a pretty good story, with a bit of silly humor and a bit of potty humor (boils on the bottom). The villains were laughable in their ridiculousness and the younger characters really took charge and made the important and adult decisions. Some scenes may be unsuitable for particularly sensitive

I disliked this book to the point I did not finish it. It didn't take long to get to the part where they were throwing live kittens in the vat to make glue, a character took a goat dead for four days, skinned and gutted it and nailed the hide and then the guts to the wall in a particular pattern for a ritual.... Just not my thing. Maybe it got better but I had had enough.

This is not a book about faeries and the author was kidding himself when he thought all of the elements blended together. This book is supposed to be some kind of fantasy/ science fiction novel, but at times to seems to go from a fantasy world in one paragraph to a science fiction/ modern world in the next paragraph. He did not blend the two elements together to make a cohesive world.Also, some of the events in the book are quite childish, in my opinion. For example, I thought it was childish

I don't want to say much about this, since it wasn't very good.What I will say about it is that it was rife with profanity, not to mention occult and sexual references.So, I can't recommend this one.

God, it's been so long since I last read this but I adored the trilogy - and now I find it's not a trilogy! So it's time for another re-read...

I gave this novel about 30 pages and found myself not engaged whatsoever. SPOILERS: The whole mother having an affair with the secretary was an interesting change as to why a child's parents break up but that wasn't enough to keep me going. Overall, I found it too slow for my tastes. MY GRADE: C minus; WHEN READ: January 2012.

This is a fun, light YA fantasy that moves back and forth between our world and an alternate dimension. Though it wasn't anything particularly spectacular to read, it was funny and the plot keeps you moving along. The only thing I really didn't like was the ludicrous "lesbian mom" plot, that was just treated quite badly and detracted from the actual fantasy part of the book. I understand wanting to give the kid a personal crisis in this dimension to contrast with what happens to him in the

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.