Books Legendary (Caraval #2) Download Free
Identify Books As Legendary (Caraval #2)
| Original Title: | Legendary |
| ISBN: | 125009531X (ISBN13: 9781250095312) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Caraval #2 |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2018) |
Stephanie Garber
Hardcover | Pages: 451 pages Rating: 4.25 | 46627 Users | 7428 Reviews

Point Epithetical Books Legendary (Caraval #2)
| Title | : | Legendary (Caraval #2) |
| Author | : | Stephanie Garber |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 451 pages |
| Published | : | May 29th 2018 by Flatiron Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance |
Narrative Supposing Books Legendary (Caraval #2)
A heart to protect. A debt to repay. A game to win.After being swept up in the magical world of Caraval, Donatella Dragna has finally escaped her father and saved her sister, Scarlett, from a disastrous arranged marriage. The girls should be celebrating, but Tella isn’t yet free. She made a desperate bargain with a mysterious criminal, and what Tella owes him no one has ever been able to deliver: Caraval Master Legend’s true name.
The only chance of uncovering Legend’s identity is to win Caraval, so Tella throws herself into the legendary competition once more—and into the path of the murderous heir to the throne, a doomed love story, and a web of secrets…including her sister's. Caraval has always demanded bravery, cunning, and sacrifice, but now the game is asking for more. If Tella can’t fulfill her bargain and deliver Legend’s name, she’ll lose everything she cares about—maybe even her life. But if she wins, Legend and Caraval will be destroyed forever...
Welcome, welcome to Caraval . . . the games have only just begun.
Rating Epithetical Books Legendary (Caraval #2)
Ratings: 4.25 From 46627 Users | 7428 ReviewsAssess Epithetical Books Legendary (Caraval #2)
Best decision I made was putting this on hold back in the summer and picking it up again now! Frankly, Legendary's plot was better than Caraval's. Also, I loved Tella and Dante way more than I loved Scarlett and Julian. So why does this get 4 stars, and Caraval gets 5 stars? I just enjoyed Caraval way more. Don't ask me how and why. I just did. I was much more invested in Caraval and it was easier to read. Is it just me or do the characters here seem different? By characters I mean Scarlett andI can't help but enjoy being swept away by the magic that is Legend!I can't give away anything for fear of spoilers but I'll be honest and say that I actually loved this second book even more than the first one. The twists and turns were slightly predictable but in a way that I was hoping/rooting for and was very satisfied with. I really enjoyed the story being told from Tella's perspective. She is feisty, loyal and quite formidable. I liked watching her grow throughout the book but my favorite
Oh. My. Gosh. This book is perfection! Stephanie, you have truly outdone yourself! The writing, the twists, the story, the characters - I loved it all and already want to reread this gem, I can't stop thinking about it!

Where do I start? I just want to say to begin with, that this book was amazing and it blew me away! I only finished it a few hours ago and I already want to reread it! In the books, Caraval is described in a way, that as soon as it starts, you can literally feel the magic around you, and this is how I felt every time I opened up this book and started reading it. I just got lost and engulfed in the story and I felt like I could almost feel the magic coming out of the book. The plot of this book
This book was so much fun! People said it was even better than Caraval and I have to agree with that! I really loved Tella as a main character. This book expanded the world of Caraval so much, and expanded the character of Legend a lot too. Once I started I couldnt put it down; I ended up finishing it in a few short hours. Loved it!
"The air tasted like wonder. Like candied butterfly wings caught in sugared spiderwebs, and drunken peaches coated in luck." This game is a dream wrapped in nightmares, yet to some it is a nightmare wrapped in a dream, it is deceptive, it is beautiful, it is addictive and yet it is the one thing that can break your mind before it breaks your heart, or maybe even both at the very same moment without you ever realising it. It is hatred and love and happiness and sorrow. There are more players in
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.