Free Books Finally (Willow Falls #2) Online

Present Out Of Books Finally (Willow Falls #2)

Title:Finally (Willow Falls #2)
Author:Wendy Mass
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:March 1st 2010 by Scholastic Press
Categories:Childrens. Middle Grade. Young Adult. Realistic Fiction. Fantasy. Fiction. Audiobook
Free Books Finally (Willow Falls #2) Online
Finally (Willow Falls #2) Hardcover | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 17175 Users | 1222 Reviews

Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Finally (Willow Falls #2)

A humorous look at what it means to FINALLY turn twelve years old.

You can pierce your ears when you're twelve. You can go to the mall with your friends when you're twelve. You can babysit little Timmy next door when you're twelve. You can get a cell phone when you're twelve. Hey, you can even ride in the front passenger-side seat when you're twelve.

When you're twelve, when you're twelve, when you're twelve...

My name is Rory Swenson, and I've been waiting to turn twelve my whole life. In exactly 18 hours, 36 minutes, and 52 seconds, it will finally happen.

My life will officially begin.

Mention Books Concering Finally (Willow Falls #2)

Original Title: Finally
ISBN: 0545052424 (ISBN13: 9780545052429)
Edition Language: English URL http://wendymass.com/books/finally/overview/
Series: Willow Falls #2

Rating Out Of Books Finally (Willow Falls #2)
Ratings: 4.19 From 17175 Users | 1222 Reviews

Judgment Out Of Books Finally (Willow Falls #2)
haha i read this like 4 years ago or something and didn't even know it was the 2nd book in a series; it's the only one i read whoops

I'm a fan of Wendy Mass, but unfortunately, her talents seem to have gone to waste here. The whole book was an uncomfortably heavy-handed lesson about how selfish teenagers can be and how they need to learn to appreciate life's core values. The main character, Rory, got reward after reward for her twelfth birthday, and every single one was ruined in the most contrived way possible. Never once was it stated why wanting these things was so bad. Sure, her wishes were materialistic, but since she

Reviewed by Sally Kruger aka "Readingjunky" for TeensReadToo.comDo you remember when your parents used to tell you "wait until you're 12" or "wait until you're 16"? You were, no doubt, just like Rory Swenson and created a list of things you would "someday" be able to do or have. FINALLY, that day has arrived for Rory.Being 12 means being on the edge of her teen years. Rory can hardly sleep the night before. She's thinking of her list - getting a cell phone, getting her ears pierced, getting a

I liked the first book of this series, "11 birthdays" better than this one.

Gahhh. This, like most Wendy Mass books made me want to laugh and bang my head against the wall in turns. I of course refrained from doing either because my brothers already think that there's something wrong with my head. I wanted to bang my head against the wall because of ALL OF THE RIDICULOUS THINGS THAT SHE PUT HERSELF THROUGH. And I wanted to laugh because of all of the ridiculous PICKLES she got in because of all of the RIDICULOUS SITUATIONS she put herself through. Also, the girl that

This review is also available on my blog, Read Till Dawn.Hopefully you will have read my review of 11 Birthdays, the first book in the Willow Falls series, before reading this review. I am reviewing all four of the books in the series because I started rereading all of them when I was recovering from wrist surgery (side note: physical therapy is going well!). While I love the first book, I haven't actually purchased it yet. I don't really know why, but I've always just thought that if I wanted

Maybe it's sad to admit, but I couldn't get through this book. It bored me to tears. The pacing was too slow, I mean come on Wendy-- ten whole pages stuck in a drainage pipe?! Ten pages! Who has the patience for this?And maybe it's because things were different when I turned 12, or because I'm not 12 now . . . I don't know. But I just couldn't feel sorry for this girl and how her life hadn't "begun" when she had a nice family who cared for her, a cute little brother, a couple of friends who were

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.