Free Remember Me Download Books
Declare Of Books Remember Me
| Title | : | Remember Me |
| Author | : | Mary Higgins Clark |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 304 pages |
| Published | : | August 2nd 2004 by Pocket Books (first published May 2nd 1994) |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Fiction. Suspense. Thriller. Mystery Thriller |
Mary Higgins Clark
Paperback | Pages: 304 pages Rating: 3.92 | 20582 Users | 556 Reviews
Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books Remember Me
Unable to forgive herself for the death of her two-year-old son Bobby in a car accident, Menley Nichols' marriage to Adam starts to fall apart - until the birth of their daughter Hannah. Determined to rebuild a life together around their precious baby, Menley and Adam decide to rent a house on Cape Cod for a month, confidant that the tranquility of the place will be ideal for Menley and little Hannah. But the peace they crave is disturbed when strange things start to happen - incidents which make Menley relive the horror of the accident in which she lost Bobby... incidents which make her fear for Hannah. And step by step, Menley and Adam are drawn into a dark and sinister web of events which threatens their marriage, their child and ultimately Menley's sanity.
Details Books To Remember Me
| Original Title: | Remember Me |
| ISBN: | 0743484363 (ISBN13: 9780743484367) |
Rating Of Books Remember Me
Ratings: 3.92 From 20582 Users | 556 ReviewsJudge Of Books Remember Me
Enjoyable thriller to read over the holidays.Mary Higgins Clark does a good job of penning an easy read. Menley Nichols & her husband Adam are vacationing in a Cape house named Remember House. Dealing with a bit of post-traumatic stress after their 2 year old son gets killed by a train, Menley thinks she is going crazy only to discover that -SPOILER ALERT- Adam's "good buddy" Elaine & his client Scott Covey, who is on trial for the murder of his wife, have been playing cruel tricks on Menley to try to get her out of the picture so
This has been, by far, my favorite Mary Higgins Clark book! I highly suggest it!

We all know that this is not the type of book that is popular nowadays, but I dare to say that lots of people will like it and here's why: this book is about a certain type of American life that has faded in the past years. A certain type of American lifestyle that was shown to us (the rest of the world) in the movies and sitcoms of the '90. This book reads like an old-fashioned mistery, it's like a movie that you forget once it's over, but the power of this book relies exactly in the parts that
I was in the mood for a mystery and when I was in Providence, on my way to Cape Cod for the summer, this book was the first book I picked up when I was proozing in Salvation Army. It was really fun to read while I was in the Cape because a lot of the places, streets, restaurants they talked about, I knew where they were. It was a super easy read (almost equivalent to how I remember a Nancy Drew). I had trouble getting into it at first, especially since there were a lot of characters and the
Awesome, I didn't expect that ending. Like always, she has blown my mind away with a beautiful but kind of dark and misterious story writen in a way that makes me feel inside of the plot, in the story.
Reread for book club- good mystery and I had forgotten everything. The climax was saved until the very last few pages and everything seemed to resolve quickly. Logically the motives seemed a little far fetched, but was a still a good Mary Higgins Clark book.Read in 2005: One of my favorite suspense/mysteries! Full of thrills and ghost stories, I had to keep my roomate up with me just to go to the bathroom afterwards.
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.