Free Noah Download Books
Noah 
Not a bad novel, but the writer thinks it's cool to show a group of men raping a small boy - because, you know, shocking and risqué. No problem with that if it serves a deeper purpose and is done respectfully, but there's zero depth to the story element, it's just a means of characterizing how dark and noir his novel and its protagonist is. It's disrespectful towards anybody who suffered abuse. I wonder what the guy was thinking.
I

To be honest, the sole reason I am rating this book so good is because the author tackles an issue that yet about 90% of the Western world havn't really bothered dealing with. They way the Western world lives, especially nations like the US or Germany, will bring us to a inevitable and not easily resolvable crossraods, and that very soon.It bothers me SO MUCH, that there are still people in a priviliged country like mine that do not understand why plastic bags and wrappers are an issue. Or why
To be honest, this was the first book by Fitzek which kind of disappointed me in some kind of way. I liked the message of it about our environment and how humanity destroys its own world but I really missed the moment which mindfucked me completely.
Well, that was different from Fitzek's other books. Although... there still is something about our mind and brain, but much less present than usual. Hmm, okay, it does hold an important place (Noah's amnesia I mean), but isn't quite as fascinating as the virus part of the story.In any case, putting aside the fact that the story seemed a bit slow to catch on for me, once again, I wasn't disappointed by what Fitzek came up with. Once you're in, you can't leave before the end. And to be honest, it
crazy book to read in those crazy times we have right now.... gave me shivers a few times
Sebastian Fitzek
Hardcover | Pages: 559 pages Rating: 3.97 | 4640 Users | 397 Reviews

Mention Out Of Books Noah
| Title | : | Noah |
| Author | : | Sebastian Fitzek |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 559 pages |
| Published | : | December 20th 2013 by Bastei Lübbe (first published December 19th 2013) |
| Categories | : | Thriller. European Literature. German Literature |
Commentary Toward Books Noah
Er kennt seinen Namen nicht. Er hat keine Ahnung, woher er kommt. Er kann sich nicht erinnern, warum er in Berlin ist, seit wann er hier auf der Straße lebt. Die Obdachlosen, mit denen er umherzieht, nennen ihn Noah: Dieser Name ist in seinen rechten Handballen tätowiert. Für Noah wird die Suche nach seiner Identität zu einem Alptraum. Denn wie es scheint, ist er das wesentliche Schlüsselelement einer globalen Verschwörung, die bereits zehntausende Opfer gefordert hat und nun die gesamte Menschheit bedroht ...List Books Supposing Noah
| Original Title: | Noah |
| ISBN: | 3785724829 (ISBN13: 9783785724828) |
| Edition Language: | German URL http://www.luebbe.de/Buecher/Spannung/Details/Id/978-3-7857-2482-8 |
| Setting: | Berlin(Germany) New York City, New York(United States) Manila(Philippines) …more Amsterdam(Netherlands) Roma(Italy) …less |
Rating Out Of Books Noah
Ratings: 3.97 From 4640 Users | 397 ReviewsCrit Out Of Books Noah
Boring and worse very badly written (or at least badly translated).I wonder how i got patient to get through the 550pages....Not a bad novel, but the writer thinks it's cool to show a group of men raping a small boy - because, you know, shocking and risqué. No problem with that if it serves a deeper purpose and is done respectfully, but there's zero depth to the story element, it's just a means of characterizing how dark and noir his novel and its protagonist is. It's disrespectful towards anybody who suffered abuse. I wonder what the guy was thinking.
I

To be honest, the sole reason I am rating this book so good is because the author tackles an issue that yet about 90% of the Western world havn't really bothered dealing with. They way the Western world lives, especially nations like the US or Germany, will bring us to a inevitable and not easily resolvable crossraods, and that very soon.It bothers me SO MUCH, that there are still people in a priviliged country like mine that do not understand why plastic bags and wrappers are an issue. Or why
To be honest, this was the first book by Fitzek which kind of disappointed me in some kind of way. I liked the message of it about our environment and how humanity destroys its own world but I really missed the moment which mindfucked me completely.
Well, that was different from Fitzek's other books. Although... there still is something about our mind and brain, but much less present than usual. Hmm, okay, it does hold an important place (Noah's amnesia I mean), but isn't quite as fascinating as the virus part of the story.In any case, putting aside the fact that the story seemed a bit slow to catch on for me, once again, I wasn't disappointed by what Fitzek came up with. Once you're in, you can't leave before the end. And to be honest, it
crazy book to read in those crazy times we have right now.... gave me shivers a few times
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.