Free MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)Books Online Download

Free MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)Books Online Download
MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13) Hardcover | Pages: 358 pages
Rating: 4.3 | 23839 Users | 1686 Reviews

Identify Books To MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)

Original Title: MacRieve
ISBN: 1451649916 (ISBN13: 9781451649918)
Edition Language: English
Series: Immortals After Dark #13
Characters: Uilleam MacRieve, Chloe Todd
Setting: Scotland

Narration Concering Books MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)

In this pulse-pounding Immortals After Dark tale, #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole delves into the darkest mysteries and deepest passions of Clan MacRieve. . .

A Beast In Torment

Uilleam MacRieve believed he’d laid to rest the ghosts of his boyhood. But when a brutal torture revives those ancient agonies and destroys his Lykae instinct, the proud Scot craves the oblivion of death. Until he finds her—a young human so full of spirit and courage that she pulls him back from the brink.

A Beauty In Chains

Seized for the auction block, Chloe Todd is forced to enter a terrifying new world of monsters and lore as a bound slave. When offered up to creatures of the dark, she fears she won’t last the night. Until she’s claimed by him—a tormented immortal with heartbreaking eyes, whose touch sets her blood on fire.

A Full Moon On The Rise

With enemies circling, MacRieve spirits Chloe away to the isolated Highland keep of his youth. But once he takes her to his bed, his sensual mate becomes something more than human, evoking his savage past and testing his sanity. On the cusp of the full moon, can he conquer his worst nightmare to save Chloe . . . from himself?

Present Epithetical Books MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)

Title:MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)
Author:Kresley Cole
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 358 pages
Published:July 2nd 2013 by Gallery Books (first published May 9th 2013)
Categories:Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifters

Rating Epithetical Books MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)
Ratings: 4.3 From 23839 Users | 1686 Reviews

Evaluation Epithetical Books MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13)
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.MACRIEVE had all of the usual components that come standard with every IMMORTALS AFTER DARK installment, but it didn't push the envelope like some of the other volumes have which made it kinda ordinary. I haven't formed much of a connection with the hero over the course of this series, so I didn't have a vested interest in his story going in, and Chloe is a stand-up gal and all, although I did find her too agreeable at times.In this book Kresley Cole expands upon a supe

MacRieve follows up the story arc of the Order and in a huge way. I loved how Cole ties things together. Who would have thunk the Lore community would be so connected. MacRieve might be one of the most tortured IAD heroes. His experiences as a preteen damaged him severely and as such, he has no hope of finding his mate or for his matehood to be normal. And it also gave him a violent hatred for succubi, which is going to be a problem. When he hears that there is a young woman that everyone wants



Edit 2/11/2013: Ack, what is wrong with that cover? (Although I still like this better than Lothaire's cover, which I despise.) And that eye. Even I can Photoshop a better eye than that. It's just... oddly flat and pale and dead looking, and also appears to be looking up, rather than at you. And the highlight doesn't seem to match the light source.Here, I fixed it. (Original on left. Click either to zoom in.) And that took me maybe 15 minutes, so were they just not trying? (Okay, and maybe I

3.5 starsEDIT: I reduce the stars, because... is FULL OF AWESOME and kinda antithesis with MacRieve. Sorry Chloe! (But no sorry for you Will! Heh :P)With so many paranormal romance authors work out there (even I know that some people think that PNR and UF now become less popular compare to the latest trend), Kresley Cole is one of those authors that still shine in the pararomancelandia (my term) and her Immortals After Dark seroes will always be my guilty pleasure read!For me, I never become a

3 starsAm I the only one who thought this story was similar to Bowen's? We have a tormented werewolf who had once thought he had found his mate (but was tricked!) and who now hates his newfound mate's species and is an ass because. I don't know, it just came to mind. As I wasn't the biggest fan of Bo's story either...I simply found this story and the pacing odd. And at the same time predictable. I mean, the first half is idyllic and happy-happy, and yet you know what will happen, and yes it

2.5 stars. I was all into this book in the beginning. Its dark undertones appealed right away and then when Will first meets his Chloe, it was a lot of badassery with a touch of love struck wolf. I was eating it all right up. Then... something happens that made Will do a 180. While I get the dude was hurt by his past, he takes it out so badly on that poor girl that I was legit wishing for a separation and dissolution. I'm talking about next level douchedom happening to a girl who has lost

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.