Free Books Online Sundays at Tiffany's Download

Specify Books To Sundays at Tiffany's

Original Title: Sundays at Tiffany's
ISBN: 031601477X (ISBN13: 9780316014779)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Michael, Jane Margaux, Vivienne Margaux
Setting: United States of America
Free Books Online Sundays at Tiffany's  Download
Sundays at Tiffany's Hardcover | Pages: 309 pages
Rating: 3.77 | 64376 Users | 6036 Reviews

Chronicle Supposing Books Sundays at Tiffany's

As a little girl, Jane has no one. Her mother, the powerful head of a Broadway theater company, has no time for her. She does have one friend-a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael-but only she can see him.

Years later, Jane is in her thirties and just as alone as ever. Then she meets Michael again-as handsome, smart and perfect as she remembers him to be. But not even Michael knows the reason they've really been reunited.

SUNDAYS AT TIFFANY'S is a love story with an irresistible twist, a novel about the child inside all of us-and the boundary-crossing power of love.

Mention Regarding Books Sundays at Tiffany's

Title:Sundays at Tiffany's
Author:James Patterson
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 309 pages
Published:May 12th 2008 by Little Brown and Company (first published January 1st 2008)
Categories:Romance. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fantasy

Rating Regarding Books Sundays at Tiffany's
Ratings: 3.77 From 64376 Users | 6036 Reviews

Discuss Regarding Books Sundays at Tiffany's


Honestly speaking, Im in two minds about this book.I started this book expecting to be a sweet, heart-warming holiday-ish read with a bit of a fantastical element. Granted, it indeed is a delightful, fantastical read to some extent, and I actually enjoyed reading this, but I cannot deny I was left feeling underwhelmed when I closed the book.The premise is intriguing and the plot flows nicely. I would say this is such a page-turner with a strong first half. Yes, the first half is really strong as

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! This book is amazing!!! I highly, highly recommend it. It's so darn awesome. It's one of THE best love stories I have ever read, and that's saying something, because I have read a lot of those. Awww <---I'm going to be thinking this every time I think about this book. I already miss Jane and Michael awwwww!!!! ehem..Anywho..this book is like none I have ever read before (yeah, yeah I saw that often, but it's soo true!) It's so darn original you have no idea, unless you've

I miss you already.This light and lovely piece of fiction has more in common with Robert Nathans tender stories from the 1930s and 1940s than it does modern day romances. It is a charming but nearly undefinable romantic novel which is light and breezy, yet touches the heart. Im usually not a big fan of Patterson, and have to wonder if co-author Gabrielle Charbonnet (Cate Tiernan) did more of the actual writing here, working from an outline and story provided by Patterson. At any rate, both

I liked the concept of this book, but what started out as a riveting story about an adult woman's imaginary friend from childhood returning to her, soon became just another typical chick-lit romance with little else going for it. :(

Re-Read (Audio Book): December 9, 2016 thru December 15, 20164.25-4.5 StarsJust as charming the second time around.__________________________________________Original Read: June 2009At the risk of gushing, I *loved* this book. I'm sure many would pick it apart as shamelessly sentimental and perhaps go as far to call it fluff, but I think that cynicism is causing some to miss out on a truly lovely feel-good novel. This one has a one-way ticket to the keeper shelf.

If I was Jane what will I do to release myself from the jaded mediocre life..? This is how Patterson will teach me - through this novel.I found the book online and placed it in my handheld gadget. As soon as it was stored I get comfortable on my bed and started reading. Enjoying the moments, both happy and sad, it made me realize some things.Review and Reflections:[Entry made to wisely spend the slack time in the wee hours in the morning.]There are a lot of times that I am surrounded with

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.