Free Books Online Angles - Part I
Angles - Part I 
This story is about friendship and relationship triangles, love and protection, love and understanding, and love and true love.
I'll start by saying that I am generally not a fan of this genre and I'm sorry to admit, have always undervalued it. As time goes on, though, I am finding that a healthy dose of exciting, heartfelt, escapist chick lit can be an absolutely wonderful addition to ones literary diet. And seriously, Erin Lockwood's work is singlehandedly responsible for this shift in me.I devoured this book in one sitting. I loved how readable and engaging the narrative was. The pacing was ON POINT and Lockwood
This was such a fun, enjoyable novel! The novel was recommended to me by a friend, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and read it over a few days. I was really impressed with the natural, easy writing style which the author has, and found myself becoming easily immersed into the story and characters from the very first chapter. The story is full of romance, drama and lots of action to keep your attention to the end, and I liked how the story is told from a first-person perspective as this really

Loved this book!It is really quite hard to believe that this author is not one to have loads of books under her name, as the writing is done very well and the story flows rather effortlessly. In any case, I was very pleased to have run into her work and had the opportunity to check this read out. I loved the blurb and felt very pulled in by the triangle in the relationship. We all love them, at least in some part. There is just something about your best mate fighting for you, in all aspects of
3.75 starsAngles: Part 1 by Erin Lockwood is a spicy contemporary tale that follows Cara as her relationships are shifting, thanks to the upcoming marriage of her best friend Teddy. Her bond with Teddy, cemented during a horrific experience, is destined to change, but her relationship with their mutual friends as well as with the guy she is currently dating is also affected, particularly after she meets the forceful and somewhat mysterious Sam. Only time will tell whether things are going to
Oh boy. The cover, not so good. The story, interesting, intriguing, and a situation I would hate to be in. This is a plot that you don't read about a lot. On one side, you have a best friend that is fighting for you; so you have the friendship you can depend on. One the other side, there's a third party and minds and hearts begin to crash and clash and rock the boat. However, there were a few twists that I didn't expect that kept me on my toes wondering how this story was going to end. I started
Angles A Love StoryBy Erin LockwoodWhen Sam first sees Cara, Sam's world is turned upside down. He is mesmerized by Cara's charm. Unable to speak with her, Sam does everything in his power to force a meeting with her. When Cara senses someone is watching her, her eyes drift to the powerful blue ones of Sam. One look and she's hooked. But can these two strangers overcome the obstacles in their lives to make this connection work?"Every part of him is dark and smoky, except his eyes. His eyes are
Erin Lockwood
Ebook | Pages: 159 pages Rating: 4.44 | 54 Users | 18 Reviews

Present Books To Angles - Part I
| Edition Language: | English |
Relation Supposing Books Angles - Part I
A compelling love story about Caralee, her best friend Teddy, and her new love interest, Sam. The intensity of Sam entering into Cara's life challenges her friendship with Teddy - which was forged long ago when they encountered a deranged gunman. Teddy will stop at nothing to protect Cara - even if it means keeping his long time business associate and once best friend far away from her.This story is about friendship and relationship triangles, love and protection, love and understanding, and love and true love.
Specify Appertaining To Books Angles - Part I
| Title | : | Angles - Part I |
| Author | : | Erin Lockwood |
| Book Format | : | Ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 159 pages |
| Published | : | June 2000 |
| Categories | : | Free Books. Books |
Rating Appertaining To Books Angles - Part I
Ratings: 4.44 From 54 Users | 18 ReviewsCriticism Appertaining To Books Angles - Part I
This was a really nice, interesting story and I was pleased to have taken the chance on purchasing it. The story is really well-written and easy-to-read, and the descriptive passage is excellent, so you really feel like you can see the characters and settings in your mind as you read. I liked how the novel is told from the perspective of the main character, through their eyes, as I find this writing style really helps you to get to know the characters well, and gives the storyline a sense ofI'll start by saying that I am generally not a fan of this genre and I'm sorry to admit, have always undervalued it. As time goes on, though, I am finding that a healthy dose of exciting, heartfelt, escapist chick lit can be an absolutely wonderful addition to ones literary diet. And seriously, Erin Lockwood's work is singlehandedly responsible for this shift in me.I devoured this book in one sitting. I loved how readable and engaging the narrative was. The pacing was ON POINT and Lockwood
This was such a fun, enjoyable novel! The novel was recommended to me by a friend, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and read it over a few days. I was really impressed with the natural, easy writing style which the author has, and found myself becoming easily immersed into the story and characters from the very first chapter. The story is full of romance, drama and lots of action to keep your attention to the end, and I liked how the story is told from a first-person perspective as this really

Loved this book!It is really quite hard to believe that this author is not one to have loads of books under her name, as the writing is done very well and the story flows rather effortlessly. In any case, I was very pleased to have run into her work and had the opportunity to check this read out. I loved the blurb and felt very pulled in by the triangle in the relationship. We all love them, at least in some part. There is just something about your best mate fighting for you, in all aspects of
3.75 starsAngles: Part 1 by Erin Lockwood is a spicy contemporary tale that follows Cara as her relationships are shifting, thanks to the upcoming marriage of her best friend Teddy. Her bond with Teddy, cemented during a horrific experience, is destined to change, but her relationship with their mutual friends as well as with the guy she is currently dating is also affected, particularly after she meets the forceful and somewhat mysterious Sam. Only time will tell whether things are going to
Oh boy. The cover, not so good. The story, interesting, intriguing, and a situation I would hate to be in. This is a plot that you don't read about a lot. On one side, you have a best friend that is fighting for you; so you have the friendship you can depend on. One the other side, there's a third party and minds and hearts begin to crash and clash and rock the boat. However, there were a few twists that I didn't expect that kept me on my toes wondering how this story was going to end. I started
Angles A Love StoryBy Erin LockwoodWhen Sam first sees Cara, Sam's world is turned upside down. He is mesmerized by Cara's charm. Unable to speak with her, Sam does everything in his power to force a meeting with her. When Cara senses someone is watching her, her eyes drift to the powerful blue ones of Sam. One look and she's hooked. But can these two strangers overcome the obstacles in their lives to make this connection work?"Every part of him is dark and smoky, except his eyes. His eyes are
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.