Download River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3) Books Online Free
Identify Books To River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3)
| Original Title: | River Secrets |
| ISBN: | 1582349010 (ISBN13: 9781582349015) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Books of Bayern #3 |
| Characters: | Razo, Geric, Enna, Princess Anidori-Kiladra, Finn, Dasha |
Shannon Hale
Hardcover | Pages: 290 pages Rating: 4.04 | 32620 Users | 2420 Reviews
Ilustration Toward Books River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3)
Razo has no idea why he was chosen to be a soldier. He can barely swing a sword, and his brothers are forever wrestling him to the ground. Razo is sure it's out of pity that his captain asks him to join an elite mission--escorting the ambassador into Tira, Bayern's great enemy.But when the Bayern arrive in the strange southern country, Razo discovers the first dead body. He befriends both the high and low born, people who can perhaps provide them with vital information. And Razo is the one who must embrace his own talents in order to get the Bayern soldiers home again, alive.
Newbery-Honor winner Shannon Hale returns the reader to the intrigue and magic of Bayern, first introduced in her critically acclaimed novel, The Goose Girl. Enter a world where even those with no special magical skills find in themselves something they never imagined.

Describe About Books River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3)
| Title | : | River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3) |
| Author | : | Shannon Hale |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 290 pages |
| Published | : | September 5th 2006 by Bloomsbury Children's Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Romance |
Rating About Books River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3)
Ratings: 4.04 From 32620 Users | 2420 ReviewsCriticize About Books River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3)
Great, great book!! I really liked it. I was so glad to see that the next book in the series was about Razo. He's always so funny and a trustworthy friend.Quick overview: Razo is chosen to join an elite mission to escort the ambassador to Tira. Razo can't think of any other reason that he would be chosen except out of pity, which is what most of his fellow soldiers think. In hopes of making peace with Tira they enter into the capital only to find that some Tiran are not so easy to forget theirSuch a happy ending! I loved this book series!
Great book! I did enjoy The Goose Girl and Enna Burning a little more because the plots were more intriguing, but there are plenty of reasons to love River Secrets, too.First of all: Razo. If you don't find him incredibly endearing then we need to have a talk. This whole book revolves around him gaining more confidence in himself. I love his brotherly relationship with Enna, and how Talon kind of mentors and believes in him. You can't help but see Razo as your own little brother, and feel so

I have loved Shannon Hale's Bayern series, and so I was a little disappointed in River Secrets. It doesn't capture the fairy-tale quality of the Goose Girl or the epic feeling of Enna Burning. It's just a little ho-hum. The story follows the character Razo from the earlier books as he and a company of soldiers accompany an ambassador from Bayern to the land of their recent enemy of war, Tira. Only a few weeks remain before the Tiran assembly will vote whether or not to return to war against
Razo isnt much good at anything. Hes as short as the girls. He isnt handy with a sword. And he always ends up in the thick of trouble. Its beyond him why the captain the guard would choose to appoint him for the delicateand dangerousmission into Tira. To secure peace only a year after recent war.Naturally Razo is the first to discover a burned body.And then theres the assassination attempts.And the girl who calls him a tree rat.All in all its just possible he should have stayed home.I loved Razo
4.5*I really love this series, but this was my least favourite. I found it to be more predictable and a bit slower, especially following the amazingness that was "Enna Burning." But, I love Razo and he was a pleasure to follow!
4.5*I really love this series, but this was my least favourite. I found it to be more predictable and a bit slower, especially following the amazingness that was "Enna Burning." But, I love Razo and he was a pleasure to follow!
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.