Download Free Nash (Marked Men #4) Audio Books
Details Books To Nash (Marked Men #4)
| ISBN: | 0062333046 (ISBN13: 9780062333049) |
| Series: | Marked Men #4 |
| Characters: | Nash Donovan, Saint Ford |
| Setting: | Denver, Colorado(United States) Colorado(United States) |

Jay Crownover
ebook | Pages: 302 pages Rating: 4.2 | 26418 Users | 2077 Reviews
Point Epithetical Books Nash (Marked Men #4)
| Title | : | Nash (Marked Men #4) |
| Author | : | Jay Crownover |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 302 pages |
| Published | : | April 29th 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published April 24th 2014) |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Adult. Fiction. Adult Fiction. Erotica |
Ilustration As Books Nash (Marked Men #4)
Will their past determine their future?Saint Ford has worked hard to achieve her childhood dream of becoming of nurse. Focused on her work and devoted to her patients, there’s no room for love. She doesn’t need a guy making waves in her calm, serene life—especially when he’s the unforgettable hottie who nearly destroyed her in high school. Dark, brooding Nash Donovan might not remember her or the terrible pain he caused. But he turned her world upside down... and now he’s trying to do it again.
Saint has no idea that Nash isn’t the cocky player he once was. Uncovering a devastating family secret has rocked his world, and now he’s struggling to figure out his future. He can’t be distracted by the pretty nurse he seems to meet everywhere. Still, he can’t ignore the sparks that fly between them —or how she seems so desperate to get away from him. But the funny, sweet, and drop-dead gorgeous Saint is far too amazing to give up on—especially since she’s the only thing in his life that seems to make sense.
When Nash discovers the truth about their past, he realizes he may have lost her heart before he could even fight for it. Now, Saint has to decide: is Nash worth risking herself for all over again?
Rating Epithetical Books Nash (Marked Men #4)
Ratings: 4.2 From 26418 Users | 2077 ReviewsRate Epithetical Books Nash (Marked Men #4)
In one night, Nash Donovan had so many truths revealed to him at once that he doesn't know if he should scream or hit something instead. His uncle is really his dad who is dying from cancer and his mother has lied to him his whole life.Thankfully Saint Ford is there to prevent him from doing either.Saint had a crush on Nash while they were in high school. They have their lockers next to each other and Nash was always nice to her despite her having acne and being a little overweight. That isI love Marked Men series. I read Rule and I just totally hooked with the story. But in Nash, I like it little less. And I think that is because of Saint. She is portrays as sassy, smart and kind girl. But I found out that she is very annoying with her self esteem. How come a girl with self esteem issue can be sassy and smart? I can not believe that she let a stupid incident in high school ruins her self esteem for 8 years. Now that is stupid. Nash is OK. Even though I want to see his character
And the winner for Best Succubus in a Novel or Series goes too....Saint. Don't she look purty? Saint is a succubus. She was a succubus on page 1 through to the bitter end. I am no raging feminist but this beotch literally could have set the woman's movement back light ages with her drama and shit. Basing her whole miserable existence on something she "thought" someone said about her. I had a really hard time trying to relate to her and her so-called insecurities. She was the little caterpillar

4 I ♥ Nash stars! It all started with a guy named Rule Archer. I was hooked. I love these Marked Men. Rules book was my absolute favorite, followed by Romes. As much as I love Nash and Jet, their women both drove me up the wall! There was so much I adored about this book. Nash was pretty much perfect. If Saint would have gotten her crap together a little quicker, it probably would have been a 5 star read for me. That being said, I still really enjoyed most of the book and you wont want to miss
I adored this book. I knew I'd love Nash and I was not disappointed. For me this is still not on a par with Rule but it's pretty damn close. Certainly better than Jet or Rome. Incredibly hot scenes intertwined with achingly sweet and emotionally provocative scenes written beautifully. It's a winner. Read it!! Want want want! is the one I've been waiting for. I think this will be the one to match Rule for me.
*ARC provided for honest review and for The Window Seat on a Rainy Day*I became a Jay Crownover fan from the first time Rule Archer fell out of bed full of half-naked women, hung-over, and uncaring. My love for this author just grew with each book in the Marked Men series. Knowing Nash Donovan was going to get his time in the spotlight had me more than anxiously waiting! Nash Donovan has always been the good friend. Always there for his friends with a good heart and an unwavering sense of
Possible spoiler alert!It started off well but rapidly declined.We begin with Nash at the hospital after receiving the double shocking news about Uncle Phil. We learn all about how Saint had a crush on him at High School and about how he tried to be her friend but then she 'overheard' him talking nastily about her. Despite how much she hates him, she sees that Nash is in need of some sympathy right now so she offers him a little bit of support. They have some nice sexual tension going on and at
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.