Download Free Audio Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1) Books
Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1) 
It's simple. No sight. No questions. 48 hours. Dr. Alexandra Blake is about to give a series of prestigious lectures, but the butterflies in her stomach are for a far more exciting reason ... After the lecture she is meeting up with Jeremy Quinn, esteemed doctor and dangerous ex-lover - the only person with whom she has ever let her guard down completely. After a few glasses of champagne in his luxurious penthouse suite, Jeremy presents her with an intriguing offer: stay with him for the next forty-eight hours and accept two extraordinary conditions, the first of which leaves her utterly at his mercy, and he will give her an experience more sensual and extreme than any game they have ever played before. this scorching novel is an erotic exploration of trust and betrayal, experimentation and control, lust and love. Forget Fifty Shades of Grey, this daring debut will leave you breathless for more ...
Full disclosure: I belong to a romance book club, and I went into Destined to Play fully expecting it to be a hilariously bad read. Had it merely been that, I would not have bothered to write this review. Theres no point in calling out a book clearly designed to cash in on the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon for being a trashy romance novel.How I wish Destined to Play was just another cliche-ridden, badly-written, trashy rapemance. I mean, it is those things, but it also has its own special
.............What do I think? 0.5-1 STAR, it sucked.i felt like chucky this book out the window and wishing i never opened it. i only kept reading it cause i wasn't going to waste my money for purchasing it, which oviously I already did. This book cover a few things i hate most,1. INFIDELITY 2. INFIDELITY WHILE SHE IS A MOTHER3. BEING IGNORANT AND PUSHING ASIDE THOUGHT AND LOVE FOR HER CHILDREN TO JUST PUT HER SEXUAL FANTASY AND DESIRES WITH JEREMY HER LOVER FIRST4. HUMAN TESTING. WHETHER IT IS

Purchased from W H Smith after seeing a large poster in their window, along the lines of if you liked FSOG you'll love this, trouble is the poster showed an image of book two of the trilogy and it was only when I went into the store and found "Destined to Feel" I established that "Destined to Play" is the first in the series, so as they had an offer on I purchased this and the second book at half price.Like other reviewers have already identified the book is slow compared to FSOG trilogy and
This is not a book you read, it's a book you skim. Blah blah blah blah blah boring sex blah blah blah blah average sex blah blah blah blah I guess that was sex blah blah blah... and so it goes on. It would be a compliment if I said the characters were one dimensional, so I'm not going to bother. The plot is horrendously boring and pointless - in fact it is downright painful, I would liken the experience to stabbing myself in the eye with a teaspoon. I am mortified that I paid around $10 for this
Well the only decent thing i have to say about this book is the flash back scenes. I wanted to stab the male lead at a few points, the female lead say she trust but no where in the book does he ever do anything that is trust worthy not even in the flash backs. He comes off as a complete slimy bastard. The female lead comes off as a naive idiot for placing absolute trust in said slimy bastard. The Writer fails to make them feel real, totally one denominational. I read 50 shades of Grey and while
Indigo Bloome
Paperback | Pages: 275 pages Rating: 3.16 | 4146 Users | 490 Reviews

Describe Appertaining To Books Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
| Title | : | Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1) |
| Author | : | Indigo Bloome |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 275 pages |
| Published | : | July 3rd 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers Australia |
| Categories | : | Adult Fiction. Erotica. Romance. BDSM. Adult |
Representaion As Books Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
For fans of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, an erotic novel that will challenge your boundaries ...It's simple. No sight. No questions. 48 hours. Dr. Alexandra Blake is about to give a series of prestigious lectures, but the butterflies in her stomach are for a far more exciting reason ... After the lecture she is meeting up with Jeremy Quinn, esteemed doctor and dangerous ex-lover - the only person with whom she has ever let her guard down completely. After a few glasses of champagne in his luxurious penthouse suite, Jeremy presents her with an intriguing offer: stay with him for the next forty-eight hours and accept two extraordinary conditions, the first of which leaves her utterly at his mercy, and he will give her an experience more sensual and extreme than any game they have ever played before. this scorching novel is an erotic exploration of trust and betrayal, experimentation and control, lust and love. Forget Fifty Shades of Grey, this daring debut will leave you breathless for more ...
Details Books In Favor Of Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
| Original Title: | Destined to Play |
| ISBN: | 0732296161 (ISBN13: 9780732296162) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Avalon Trilogy #1 |
Rating Appertaining To Books Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
Ratings: 3.16 From 4146 Users | 490 ReviewsCritique Appertaining To Books Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
I was dared to read this book despite my better judgement. With all the hype surrounding the Fifty Shades of Grey series, there were many talks that DESTINED TO PLAY - a book written by a fellow aussie author - was going the next big thing on the bestseller list. So like I told many people before, over and over again, I'll never ever EVER read Fifty Shades of Grey because from what I've read on amazon it was just enough to tell me it was beyond ridiculous and just . . . plain awful. Seriously. IFull disclosure: I belong to a romance book club, and I went into Destined to Play fully expecting it to be a hilariously bad read. Had it merely been that, I would not have bothered to write this review. Theres no point in calling out a book clearly designed to cash in on the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon for being a trashy romance novel.How I wish Destined to Play was just another cliche-ridden, badly-written, trashy rapemance. I mean, it is those things, but it also has its own special
.............What do I think? 0.5-1 STAR, it sucked.i felt like chucky this book out the window and wishing i never opened it. i only kept reading it cause i wasn't going to waste my money for purchasing it, which oviously I already did. This book cover a few things i hate most,1. INFIDELITY 2. INFIDELITY WHILE SHE IS A MOTHER3. BEING IGNORANT AND PUSHING ASIDE THOUGHT AND LOVE FOR HER CHILDREN TO JUST PUT HER SEXUAL FANTASY AND DESIRES WITH JEREMY HER LOVER FIRST4. HUMAN TESTING. WHETHER IT IS

Purchased from W H Smith after seeing a large poster in their window, along the lines of if you liked FSOG you'll love this, trouble is the poster showed an image of book two of the trilogy and it was only when I went into the store and found "Destined to Feel" I established that "Destined to Play" is the first in the series, so as they had an offer on I purchased this and the second book at half price.Like other reviewers have already identified the book is slow compared to FSOG trilogy and
This is not a book you read, it's a book you skim. Blah blah blah blah blah boring sex blah blah blah blah average sex blah blah blah blah I guess that was sex blah blah blah... and so it goes on. It would be a compliment if I said the characters were one dimensional, so I'm not going to bother. The plot is horrendously boring and pointless - in fact it is downright painful, I would liken the experience to stabbing myself in the eye with a teaspoon. I am mortified that I paid around $10 for this
Well the only decent thing i have to say about this book is the flash back scenes. I wanted to stab the male lead at a few points, the female lead say she trust but no where in the book does he ever do anything that is trust worthy not even in the flash backs. He comes off as a complete slimy bastard. The female lead comes off as a naive idiot for placing absolute trust in said slimy bastard. The Writer fails to make them feel real, totally one denominational. I read 50 shades of Grey and while
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.