Download Free Audio Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1) Books

Download Free Audio Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1) Books
Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1) Paperback | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 678670 Users | 20290 Reviews

Particularize Containing Books Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)

Title:Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)
Author:L.M. Montgomery
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:May 6th 2003 by Signet Book (first published 1908)
Categories:Sequential Art. Comics. Humor. Graphic Novels. Fiction. Comedy. Graphic Novels Comics. Childrens

Relation Toward Books Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)

As soon as Anne Shirley arrives at the snug white farmhouse called Green Gables, she is sure she wants to stay forever . . . but will the Cuthberts send her back to to the orphanage? Anne knows she's not what they expected—a skinny girl with fiery red hair and a temper to match. If only she can convince them to let her stay, she'll try very hard not to keep rushing headlong into scrapes and blurting out the first thing that comes to her mind. Anne is not like anyone else, the Cuthberts agree; she is special—a girl with an enormous imagination. This orphan girl dreams of the day when she can call herself Anne of Green Gables.

Itemize Books Supposing Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)

Original Title: Anne of Green Gables
ISBN: 0451528824 (ISBN13: 9780451528827)
Edition Language: English
Series: Anne of Green Gables #1
Characters: Marilla Cuthbert, Matthew Cuthbert, Diana Barry, Gilbert Blythe, Rachel Lynde, Anne Blythe, Anne Shirley
Setting: Avonlea, Prince Edward Island(Canada) Prince Edward Island(Canada)

Rating Containing Books Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)
Ratings: 4.25 From 678670 Users | 20290 Reviews

Notice Containing Books Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)
yo Anne has no chill, she is practically a talking machine, I am not complaining tho

Yup! Just as good as the last two times! <3

4.5 starsAnne, my lovely, I feel restored. "Marilla!" Anne sat down on Marilla's gingham lap, took Marilla's lined face between her hands, and looked gravely and tenderly into Marilla's eyes. "I'm not a bit changednot really. I'm only just pruned down and branched out. The real meback hereis just the same. It won't make a bit of difference where I go or how much I change outwardly; at heart I shall always be your little Anne, who will love you and Matthew and dear Green Gables more and better

Ive decided that instead of reviewing this book, I will copy my favorite passages....passages that capture what I love about the book.....Page 180 describes Anne perfectly, "The downfall of some dear hope or plan plunged Anne into "deeps of affliction." The fulfilment thereof exalted her to dizzy realms of delight."I love the way Anne thinks...I love the way she jumps from thing to thing in a frenzy of thoughts.....Page 44 the chapter begins..."Do you know," said Anne confidently, "I've made up

Full review now posted!I so desperately wish I wouldve met Anne when I was a child, because we wouldve been bosom friends. However, I didnt first read this book until I was in my 20s, and I was really missing out on something wonderful. But better late than never, right? Ive since read this book 4 times, and Ive loved it more every time Ive read it. Anne Shirley reminds me so much of myself as a child, minus the red hair. Shes doggedly optimistic, though she can be incredibly dramatic when

I didn't think I'd like this book at first, but it turned out to be amazing! Anne herself is a lovable character and her antics and adventures are at times funny, at times sad and at times exciting. The Canadian landscapes were vibrantly described and the vocabulary was wonderful. Anyone who hasn't read this book should definitely do so.

I don't often give books five stars and as I neared the end of this book, I gave some thought to how many stars this book deserved. I've read the Anne of Green Gables series once before - over twenty years ago. In spite of the amount of time that has elapsed, I clearly recall reading the last book in the series very slowly and thinking to myself, "I will be so sad to not be able to read about Anne anymore." When I picked up this book a few days ago to re-read it, I found within a few chapters

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.