Download Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1) Free Books Full Version

July 13, 2020 , , , , 0 Comments

Specify Appertaining To Books Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1)

Title:Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1)
Author:Spencer Quinn
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Atria Books hardcover edition
Pages:Pages: 305 pages
Published:February 10th 2009 by Atria Books (first published 2008)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Animals. Dogs. Humor
Download Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1) Free Books Full Version
Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1) Hardcover | Pages: 305 pages
Rating: 3.86 | 18316 Users | 3205 Reviews

Relation During Books Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1)

Meet Chet, the wise and lovable canine narrator of Dog on It, who works alongside Bernie, a down-on-his-luck private investigator. Chet might have flunked out of police school ("I'd been the best leaper in K-9 class, which had led to all the trouble in a way I couldn't remember exactly, although blood was involved"), but he's a detective through and through.
In this, their first adventure, Chet and Bernie investigate the disappearance of Madison, a teenage girl who may or may not have been kidnapped, but who has definitely gotten mixed up with some very unsavory characters. A well-behaved, gifted student, she didn't arrive home after school and her divorced mother is frantic. Bernie is quick to take the case-something about a cash flow problem that Chet's not all that clear about-and he's relieved, if vaguely suspicious, when Madison turns up unharmed with a story that doesn't add up. But when she disappears for a second time in a week, Bernie and Chet aren't taking any chances; they launch a full-blown investigation. Without a ransom demand, they're not convinced it's a kidnapping, but they are sure of one thing: something smells funny.

Their search for clues takes them into the desert to biker bars and other exotic locals, with Chet's highly trained nose leading the way. Both Chet and Bernie bring their own special skills to the hunt, one that puts each of them in peril. But even as the bad guys try to turn the tables, this duo is nothing if not resourceful, and the result is an uncommonly satisfying adventure.

With his doggy ways and his endearingly hardboiled voice, Chet is full of heart and occasionally prone to mischief. He is intensely loyal to Bernie, who, though distracted by issues that Chet has difficulty understanding-like divorce, child custody, and other peculiar human concerns-is enormously likable himself, in his flawed, all-too-human way.

Declare Books In Pursuance Of Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1)

Original Title: Dog on It
ISBN: 1416585834 (ISBN13: 9781416585831)
Edition Language: English
Series: Chet and Bernie Mystery #1
Characters: Chet, Bernie Little, Susie Sanchez, Charlie Little
Setting: Tucson, Arizona(United States)


Rating Appertaining To Books Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1)
Ratings: 3.86 From 18316 Users | 3205 Reviews

Criticism Appertaining To Books Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Mystery #1)
Told entirely from the point of view of Chet (aka Chet the Jet) a dog who almost passed the police K-9 training course, this is one book that will have you wondering about every single move your dog makes. Chet belongs to Bernie Little of the Little Detective Agency (ahem, an unfortunate name, right?) and his job is to help Bernie crack their cases. This time there is a 15 year old girl who might have run away, might have been kidnapped and it's a super sized problem for our detective team to

This was my very first audiobook, believe it or not, and I really enjoyed how the story was told from the dog's hilarioius point of veiw. I'm going to have to practice with audiobooks, though because I have a tendancy to get distracted and found myself going back to listen to parts I missed. Thanks for the recommendation Carol!!

What a great read! The mystery is told from the POV of the dog, Chet. If Chet doesn't see/hear/smell it neither do we. And Chet gets distracted easily. Saves us from a lot of unnecessary tedious details. The story is written with great flair, humor and style. I'm really enjoying this book, and will be sure to read the next one when it comes out!

There are types of books I don't like, don't care for, or downright can't stand. Two of them are 'Cozy Mysteries' and 'Run-of-the-mill Thriller'. So, when 'Dog On It' was recommended to me by a friend, I rolled my eyes at the cornball title and politely refused this canine-perspective mystery. She insisted, said it wasn't what I thought it would be, and I gave in. Last week I cracked it open with little enthusiasm, intending it to be more of a personal exercise in speed-reading just so I could

I was looking for something light and maybe fun but still a mystery and I had this book. And It really was all of that. The perspective of the dog is uniquely fun and fresh and novel. Yes, the mystery is basic and not exactly new, but from the eye of a dog it certainly was. This is a light, fun and easy read.

3.5 starsI enjoyed this story. I appreciated the way the story was told from the perspective of a dog (albeit a very smart one). Aside from the unique narrator, this is a run of the mill mystery book.So run of the mill, in fact, that I was four chapters into the audiobook version before I remembered that I'd read this book before (in a regular book version). That such a uniquely told story still managed to become unforgettable within a few years is telling.As well, the Audible version of this

The is the first book in the Chet and Bernie Series. I enjoyed reading the story from Chet point of view. This we find Bernie taking a case of a missing teenager. Chet version of the action is fun. I like the fact of people actions regarding animal abuse was highlighted in this story. No I don't condone it but it exists. I plan on reading the others in the series.

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.