Download Books Online Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)

List Books As Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)

Original Title: Shadow of Night
ISBN: 0670023485 (ISBN13: 9780670023486)
Edition Language: English URL https://deborahharkness.com/all-souls-world-home/the-all-souls-world-books/
Series: All Souls Trilogy #2
Characters: Diana Bishop, Matthew Clairmont, Stephen Proctor, Gallowglass de Clermont, Philippe de Clermont
Setting: London, England,1590 Saint Lucien,1590(France) Prague (Praha),1591(Czech Republic)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award for Paranormal Fantasy and Nominee for Goodreads Author (2012)
Download Books Online Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)
Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) Hardcover | Pages: 584 pages
Rating: 4.07 | 160211 Users | 14909 Reviews

Be Specific About Of Books Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)

Title:Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)
Author:Deborah Harkness
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 584 pages
Published:July 10th 2012 by Viking Adult
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Romance. Paranormal. Historical. Historical Fiction. Vampires

Representaion In Favor Of Books Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)

Picking up from A Discovery of Witches’ cliffhanger ending, Shadow of Night takes Diana and Matthew on a trip through time to Elizabethan London, where they are plunged into a world of spies, magic, and a coterie of Matthew’s old friends, the School of Night. As the search for Ashmole 782 deepens and Diana seeks out a witch to tutor her in magic, the net of Matthew’s past tightens around them, and they embark on a very different—and vastly more dangerous—journey.

Rating Of Books Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)
Ratings: 4.07 From 160211 Users | 14909 Reviews

Assessment Of Books Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)
I was fairly eager to read Shadow of Night after reading Discovery of Witches. I didn't hate it. I didn't love it. While I certainly had my qualms about the first book book (you can read my review to see about that), my review of Shadow of Night is equally ambivalent, but for different reasons. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!First, the good:- Harkness finally utilizes her skills as an Elizabethan historian for more than painting a sentimental picture of Oxford. Taking her characters into Elizabethan England

As soon as I finished A Discovery of Witches, I immediately went online to find out when I should expect the sequel. It was a long wait, but completely worth it. Harkness' view of Elizabethan London and Europe is just awesome, and the trip to Prague was an added bonus that I had not expected. Not only did the plot line get more compelling, but Harkness was also able to weave in the difficulties of the newly wed. I savored every minute of this novel, and I can hardly wait to get it on audio.Audio

If you were infatuated with A Discovery of Witches (and if you weren't I seriously wonder about you), you will be head over heels in love with Shadow of Night. SON picks up right where ADOW left off with Matthew and Diana landing in Elizabethan times (1590s). Diana is shocked when she learns that Matthew, who goes by Matthew Roydon in this time period, was a player in the elusive School of Night (Marlow, Raleigh, Chapman, Harriott) as well as friend to Shakespeare. Diana has quite a time trying

October 2017: Changing my rating to 5 stars. When settling in to reread this one, all I could remember is that they were going to the past. There were so many things I was delighted to be surprised with, so many characters I loved, and a few I wanted to junk punch. I will definitely be starting book 3 right away. Original review 4.5 stars I definitely enjoyed it more than the first book. Love where it starts, where it ends and everything in between. I can't wait to see where book 3 is going to

Cannot believe this book has 4 stars??? Have you read the same book I just suffered through?? (actually listened to as a 24 hour long audiobook!! should have been my first warning) I don't even want to read the 3rd book I'm so turned off by this LONG, confusing sequel. I can't imagine how she will be able to close the MANY loose ends she has floating out there. And by the way, did anyone else follow that crazy weaver business? Two more of many pet peeves about this was the lame jack be nimble,

This is the second book in the All Souls trilogy and mostly takes place in 1590/1591 after Diana and Matthew have time-walked there to be safe from the congregation, find the manuscript of Ashmole 782, as well as a witch capable of teaching Diana about her strange magic.It is thus that we meet characters like Walter Raleigh, Christopher Marlowe, Elizabeth I and even Matthew's father Philippe, who has quickly become my favourite character (along with Matt's nephew Gallowglass).The book takes

My rating: 2.5 of 5 starsShadow of Night picks up immediately after A Discovery of Witches ends (and I do mean immediately with little to no refresher. This was my second attempt at reading and I attribute my success at completing it solely because of this recap I found online which was an immense help.) with Matthew and Diana traveling back into the past to search for Ashmole 782 and to seek Diana help with her powers. For those that dont remember: Ashmole 782: the bewitched alchemical

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.