Download Books Online The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1) Free
Specify Books During The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1)
| Original Title: | The Hunter |
| ISBN: | 0671874519 (ISBN13: 9780671874513) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Forbidden Game #1 |
L.J. Smith
Paperback | Pages: 240 pages Rating: 3.99 | 5917 Users | 407 Reviews
Interpretation To Books The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1)
He sold her the game, and Jenny Thornton walked out mesmerized by Julian, the gorgeous cyber-punk with electric blue eyes and frost-white hair. When she and her friends open the plain white box at her boyfriend Tom’s birthday party, she chills to the warning: “Entering the Shadow World can be deadly. Do so at your own risk.” Spellbound, they piece together the rooms with their darkest nightmares. Suddenly the game is real! They’re in the house of horrors, running from The Shadow Man – Julian himself, who forces them to confront their worst nightmares or be lost in a private hell. It’s Julian’s game, and Jenny is the prize he’s stalked for years. He’ll do anything to win her as she bargains desperately for her body – and soul . . .
Itemize Containing Books The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1)
| Title | : | The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1) |
| Author | : | L.J. Smith |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 240 pages |
| Published | : | March 1st 1994 by Simon Pulse (first published 1994) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Horror. Romance |
Rating Containing Books The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1)
Ratings: 3.99 From 5917 Users | 407 ReviewsCommentary Containing Books The Hunter (The Forbidden Game #1)
Jenny buys a game for her boyfriend's birthday party, and she, along with everyone there, ends up transported into another dimension. She meets The Shadowman, AKA, Julian, who claims to be in love with her. The rules are simple: play the game, win, and get home. Or, play the game, lose, and Jenny has to stay with Julian, forever. I didn't know what to expect out of "The Game," but it ended up being very entertaining. Everyone had to face their deepest fears and not everyone gets out alive. MyJulian is one of the sexiest characters in the whole of literature, seriously. Even if the story hadn't been a wonderful and gripping adventure with an array of colourful and interesting characters, it would still have been worth the read for Julian. But that aside, the book was wonderful, as soon as I finished it I instantly picked up the sequal. What a great and original story, a bit scary in parts but always entertaining - I couldn't put it down.
It's been 5 years since i read this series, and i still love it! Some of the nightmares were really creepy. I would have had nightmares for life if i took part in them! The characters were really good. Jenny was really brave and clever. There is no way that i would be able to work that riddle out so quickly! Julian was creepy and very sneaky, but i couldn't help but love him. I'd lose a good hour in the games if Julian appeared - I wouldn't be able to stop staring at his blue eyes! I'm really

Jenny gets more than she bargained for when she buys a mysterious game from a strange story that she stumbled into one day. She and her friends get sucked into a strange house and are forced to face their nightmares. They must face their fears and reach the top floor in order to win. The house is controlled by Julian, a Shadow Man, who claims to be in love with Jenny. If she and her friends lose the game, Jenny must stay with him in the Shadow Realm forever. Dun, dun, Duuuuunnnnn!I enjoyed this
The perfect nightmare. The Forbidden Game is truly one-of-a-kind for its genre. I have an ambivalence leaning towards dislike of paranormal romance, but this promised something new, and I'm glad I gave it a chance.The 'romance' is more of a one-sided obsession, which Julian, an inhumanly beautiful crafter of nightmares has with the heroine, who has to outwit him to escape when he traps her and her friends in a labyrinth of their own fears.It is a fittingly nightmarish and creepy story, and I've
The premise for this story is really interesting. The execution of it however I found very bland. This left me very underwhelmed.The villain isn't sexy or attractive, in my opinion. Just another, sadly typical, jerk who confuses desire to possess and control with "love".The other characters seemed fairly flat and one dimensional to me. The story should have been suspenseful and even perhaps scary, but really wasn't. The situation certainly is one that should be suspenseful and scary, but the
The Hunter by L.J. Smith tells the story of Jenny, who buys this game for her boyfriends birthday. This game is unique. They must face their darkest fears controlled by the shadow man, also known as Julian, a boy who is in love with Jenny.They must win the game. If they lose, the shadow man will take Jenny forever.CHARCTERS-I loved the cast of charcters!Jenny was so smart and I loved following her journey through the house. (view spoiler)[... (hide spoiler)] She was such a badass when she kissed
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.