Download Books For Blood Song (Blood Singer #1) Free
Blood Song (Blood Singer #1) 
Neither human nor vampire, Celia has become an abomination-something that should not exist-and now both human and supernatural alike want her dead. With the help of a few loyal friends-a sexy mage, a powerful werewolf, and a psychic cop-Celia does her best to stay alive. On the run from her enemies, Celia must try to discover who is behind her transformation . . . before it's too late.
Reviewed by: Rabid ReadsMeet Celia Graves, a 100% human independent security consultant (BODYGUARD), in a world full of creatures. You: How's that work? o.OMe: Someone wise once told her that no human is a match for the monsters, magic or no magic, and the important things are "brains and good equipment."You: She got those things?Me: It'd make for a pretty lame story if she didn't.And a short one.While on a gig for a particularly royal disgusting client, she's attacked by a vampire, who,
Well, I know I read this book yet it didn't really stick in my mind. How bad is that? This was an okay book since I can't remember even enough to write a full review. Since this was over a year ago, I could use that excuse except I remember books from when I was a kid. O_o

I just finished the book and thought that I should write this review while things are still relatively fresh in my mind... This book could have potential - the premise, the setup, the characters could have been 10 times better. Unfortunately, while I saw the potential of a good book, Blood Song just didn't cut it with me. I had one word to describe it - FLAT. The plot was flat; the writing was flat, the characters were flat. So, just plain FLAT - and I can't think of a better word for it.I can
First in the Blood Singer urban fantasy series revolving around Celia Graves, a personal security specialist in Southern California.My TakeWell this was different! Talk about drama and tension. Thank you, lord, for not making Graves a whinging, drama queen! Instead, she's kick ass with compassion with an unusual living arrangement, an independent consultant with her own security business, a range of also-unusual friends, and the "required" dysfunctional family. While Graves gets on well with the
Reviewed by Breia "The Brain" Brickey for TeensReadToo.comBLOOD SONG is the work of amazing duo C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp, writing as Cat Adams.In this story we meet Celia Graves, a bodyguard to the rich and famous who, although she is a regular human, knows about ghosts, demons, and other types of supernatural beings. While on assignment guarding a prince from a small European country, she is left wounded from a vampire attack.This attack leaves her as an Abomination, not really vampire but
While I thought the twist in magical paranormal was fascinating and the characters were head strong and strikingly created, I could not for the life of me get into the plot and writing flow.This is just me, since I picked this up thinking it was YA and didn't know it was UF till after (oopsy) But I don't think this is why I didn't like it, it lacked...spark. I think I'll have to give this one a re-read another time.However, anyone looking for an original concept in urban fantasy should find
Cat Adams
Paperback | Pages: 364 pages Rating: 3.74 | 6503 Users | 477 Reviews

Specify Containing Books Blood Song (Blood Singer #1)
| Title | : | Blood Song (Blood Singer #1) |
| Author | : | Cat Adams |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 364 pages |
| Published | : | June 8th 2010 by St. Martins Press-3PL |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Magic. Romance. Paranormal Romance |
Rendition In Favor Of Books Blood Song (Blood Singer #1)
Bodyguard Celia Graves has definitely accepted her share of weird assignments, both human and supernatural. But her newest job takes the cake. Guarding a prince from terrorists and religious fundamentalists is hard enough, but it seems like the entire supernatural world is after this guy too. When she is betrayed by those she is employed to help, and everything goes horribly wrong, Celia wakes to find herself transformed.Neither human nor vampire, Celia has become an abomination-something that should not exist-and now both human and supernatural alike want her dead. With the help of a few loyal friends-a sexy mage, a powerful werewolf, and a psychic cop-Celia does her best to stay alive. On the run from her enemies, Celia must try to discover who is behind her transformation . . . before it's too late.
List Books To Blood Song (Blood Singer #1)
| Original Title: | Blood song |
| ISBN: | 0765324946 (ISBN13: 9780765324948) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://us.macmillan.com/bloodsong-adams/CatAdams |
| Series: | Blood Singer #1 |
Rating Containing Books Blood Song (Blood Singer #1)
Ratings: 3.74 From 6503 Users | 477 ReviewsAppraise Containing Books Blood Song (Blood Singer #1)
Before I get started on this review let me just say that I've tried to read this book before. I finally managed to finish it after several attempts. And that's an understatement. I've had this book on my "Going to Read" list for a couple of YEARS. And I now I remember why I've been putting it off.First off, the whole book is all over the place. I understand that the author is trying to incorporate pieces of the main character's past into the story but the way she did it only succeeded to make myReviewed by: Rabid ReadsMeet Celia Graves, a 100% human independent security consultant (BODYGUARD), in a world full of creatures. You: How's that work? o.OMe: Someone wise once told her that no human is a match for the monsters, magic or no magic, and the important things are "brains and good equipment."You: She got those things?Me: It'd make for a pretty lame story if she didn't.And a short one.While on a gig for a particularly royal disgusting client, she's attacked by a vampire, who,
Well, I know I read this book yet it didn't really stick in my mind. How bad is that? This was an okay book since I can't remember even enough to write a full review. Since this was over a year ago, I could use that excuse except I remember books from when I was a kid. O_o

I just finished the book and thought that I should write this review while things are still relatively fresh in my mind... This book could have potential - the premise, the setup, the characters could have been 10 times better. Unfortunately, while I saw the potential of a good book, Blood Song just didn't cut it with me. I had one word to describe it - FLAT. The plot was flat; the writing was flat, the characters were flat. So, just plain FLAT - and I can't think of a better word for it.I can
First in the Blood Singer urban fantasy series revolving around Celia Graves, a personal security specialist in Southern California.My TakeWell this was different! Talk about drama and tension. Thank you, lord, for not making Graves a whinging, drama queen! Instead, she's kick ass with compassion with an unusual living arrangement, an independent consultant with her own security business, a range of also-unusual friends, and the "required" dysfunctional family. While Graves gets on well with the
Reviewed by Breia "The Brain" Brickey for TeensReadToo.comBLOOD SONG is the work of amazing duo C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp, writing as Cat Adams.In this story we meet Celia Graves, a bodyguard to the rich and famous who, although she is a regular human, knows about ghosts, demons, and other types of supernatural beings. While on assignment guarding a prince from a small European country, she is left wounded from a vampire attack.This attack leaves her as an Abomination, not really vampire but
While I thought the twist in magical paranormal was fascinating and the characters were head strong and strikingly created, I could not for the life of me get into the plot and writing flow.This is just me, since I picked this up thinking it was YA and didn't know it was UF till after (oopsy) But I don't think this is why I didn't like it, it lacked...spark. I think I'll have to give this one a re-read another time.However, anyone looking for an original concept in urban fantasy should find
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.