Books The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library) Online Free Download
Declare Books Toward The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library)
| Original Title: | The Tales of Beedle the Bard |
| ISBN: | 0747599874 (ISBN13: 9780747599876) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Hogwarts Library |
| Setting: | United Kingdom |
| Literary Awards: | Locus Award Nominee for Art Book (2019) |
J.K. Rowling
Hardcover | Pages: 109 pages Rating: 4.07 | 378803 Users | 13791 Reviews

Define About Books The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library)
| Title | : | The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library) |
| Author | : | J.K. Rowling |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 109 pages |
| Published | : | December 4th 2008 by Bloomsbury |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Science Fiction. Dystopia |
Description In Pursuance Of Books The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library)
The Tales of Beedle the Bard contains five richly diverse fairy tales, each with its own magical character, that will variously bring delight, laughter and the thrill of mortal peril.Additional notes for each story penned by Professor Albus Dumbledore will be enjoyed by Muggles and wizards alike, as the Professor muses on the morals illuminated by the tales, and reveals snippets of information about life at Hogwarts.
A uniquely magical volume, with illustrations by the author, J. K. Rowling, that will be treasured for years to come.
Rating About Books The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library)
Ratings: 4.07 From 378803 Users | 13791 ReviewsAssessment About Books The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library)
Finished my first book of 2015 and my first book of the Winter Biannual Bibliothon! This was a really great, short, fun book to start off with.Such interesting and sometimes also adorable stories! I really enjoyed reading this book and I think I'll never stop laughing about "Babbitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump". That title is just amazing!instagram || my blog
Strangely enough, I loved this one a lot more than all the other short stories by Rowling. Perhaps it's because they're actual stories with characters and even moral underpinnings, or perhaps this collection just hit the spot. :)I enjoyed Albus's voice here, but in the end, I think I simply enjoyed the tales for themselves. Little dark fairy tales. :) I have nothing bad to say about little dark fairy tales. :)

Now, I happened to be at a Wal-Mart at 11:53 pm on December third, the day before this book was to be released. Upon my arrival to the inside of the store, I saw a table decorated with a single blue balloon, and a plastic tablecloth. Taped across the front of the small buffet table was a sign that said "Join us at 12:01 for Tales of Beedle the Bard!" Needless to say, I squealed aloud with delight, and my best friend blushed with embarrassment at being seen in public with a squealing Harry Potter
This was my very first time reading this one! And may I just say that the illustrations (by Chris Riddell) are the absolute best. I stared mostly at them. Like hm, yes, the fairy tales were great, bUT THOSE ILLUSTRATIONS. I will forever be disgruntled that not all books of ever are illustrated. The characters' expressions! The detail! the lush double-page spreads! If you're going o read Beedle the Bard, I say 10/10 go for the Illustrated edition. 😍As for the stories... I'm glad Dumbledore was
Apparently I'm getting this for Christmas. ROCK ON....Having not read this yet, my favorite part was that on the day it showed up on Amazon it immediately placed above Breaking Dawn for most preorders ever received (currently in system, obvy). It was like, okay, everyone who says Smeyer is the new JKR. Smackdown.Finally read, years later: Loved it.
No man or woman alive, magical or not, has ever escaped some form of injury, whether physical, mental or emotional. To hurt is as human as to breathe.The first time I heard of The Tales of Beedle the Bard was - of course - in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And I laughed out loud, crying and giggling for minutes when I first heard of Babbity Rabbity and Her Cackling Stump.My favourite tale is The Fountain of Fair Fortune. It just warms my heart every single time I read it. It's quite the
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.