Books Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2) Free Download Online

Present Containing Books Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2)

Title:Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2)
Author:Lyn Benedict
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 362 pages
Published:April 27th 2010 by Ace (first published April 14th 2010)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Mystery. Paranormal. Fiction
Books Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2) Free Download Online
Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2) Paperback | Pages: 362 pages
Rating: 3.65 | 375 Users | 34 Reviews

Representaion Toward Books Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2)

This book opens roughly a month after the first book.

I feel kind of ambivalent about the book. I want to like it more than I actually do. Part of the problem is that while I liked Michael, I also really liked Wright and I found the resolution of his problem unsatisfying.

I figured out almost immediately that Zoe was involved in what was going on. I also figured out what happened as soon as Bella revived.

I also think I just needed something more interesting than standard magic. The hand of glory isn't new and Benedict didn't really offer a different take on it.

Point Books To Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2)

Original Title: Ghosts & Echoes
ISBN: 044101870X (ISBN13: 9780441018703)
Edition Language: English
Series: Shadows Inquiries #2

Rating Containing Books Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2)
Ratings: 3.65 From 375 Users | 34 Reviews

Assessment Containing Books Ghosts & Echoes (Shadows Inquiries #2)
Ive never met a Lyn Benedict/Lane Robins book I didnt like, but Ghosts & Echoes is the best of her work to date. Theres a ton of urban fantasy out there, ranging from the stellar to the egregious, but this is the kind of book I like to wave at people and say, This is what urban fantasy can be.Sylvie Shadows Lightner is back in Miami, recovering from what she calls the Chicago clusterf*ck that took place in the previous novel, Sins & Shadows. Two new cases fall into her lap: a string of

Decent urban fantasy series about a PI who's kind of mean to everyone around her as she charges blindly forward...

I can't get over the feeling that I entered this series in the middle. I hate that feeling and I usually stop reading and search for the beginning. Obviously the 1st book is the 1st book and this is the second book... But LB keeps mentioning the "past" as if we knew about them... I'm on the second book and I still can't let go. Ha! After putting the book down and picking it up after 3 days rest, I'm more in the groove of reading it. I was trying to trick myself into thinking that yeah I read

I wanted to really like this book and to be able to look forth to trying to get the first but that wouldn't be truthful. If you hadn't read the first book then you would end up being lost in this one since there is so much that goes unexplained and so much within the first book that is needed for you to understand the second, which is the reason why I gave this an extra star for I know it isn't the author's fault that I didn't have the first. With the exception of the fact that a lot is used

If you've read Sins and Shadows, then you know that the main character - Sylvie - can be a bit of a cranky person. In the last book, I enjoyed her inner seething rage. It was kind of constant, she was so angry most of the book. In this book, she came across a little more sullen than angry. Not sure if I really liked that part, but the story itself was good - a good plot, a good narration, good dialogue and some suspenseful scenes with creepy factors.Sylvie's sister, Zoe, has been in a bit of

(Combined review for book one and two) I want to like this book. It has everything I look for in a series. Kick ass heroine? Magic? Crime fighting? Awesome. Maybe a little sexy love interest thrown in? Yes please.But sadly it wasn't all I expected. Did anyone else feel like there should have been a whole book or two before the first one? Even beginning the series with book one I felt like I was just thrown into the middle of the series. They always mention problems from the past and just expect

Harder to read than the 2 next books but worth it.

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.