Books Free Download Sisters (Smile #2) Online
Describe Books In Favor Of Sisters (Smile #2)
| Original Title: | Sisters |
| ISBN: | 0545540607 (ISBN13: 9780545540605) |
| Edition Language: | English URL https://goraina.com/sisters |
| Series: | Smile #2 |
| Literary Awards: | Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best Writer/Artist (for Raina Telgemeier) (2015), Prix Bédélys Jeunesse (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Middle Grade & Children's (2014) |
Raina Telgemeier
Paperback | Pages: 199 pages Rating: 4.33 | 56191 Users | 5294 Reviews

Point Based On Books Sisters (Smile #2)
| Title | : | Sisters (Smile #2) |
| Author | : | Raina Telgemeier |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 199 pages |
| Published | : | August 26th 2014 by Scholastic/Graphix |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Childrens. Middle Grade. Comics. Young Adult |
Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books Sisters (Smile #2)
Three weeks. Two sisters. One car. A True StoryRaina can’t wait to be a big sister. But once Amara is born, things aren’t quite how she expected them to be. Amara is cute, but she’s also a cranky, grouchy baby, and mostly prefers to play by herself. Their relationship doesn’t improve much over the years, but when a baby brother enters the picture and later, when something doesn’t seem right between their parents, they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all.
Raina uses her signature humor and charm in both present-day narrative and perfectly placed flashbacks to tell the story of her relationship with her sister, which unfolds during the course of a road trip from their home in San Francisco to a family reunion in Colorado.
Rating Based On Books Sisters (Smile #2)
Ratings: 4.33 From 56191 Users | 5294 ReviewsArticle Based On Books Sisters (Smile #2)
I finished the book. YAY! I thought it was made up story, but the author says that it was her real life story! WA! Never knew THAT! (I dun know why I sound so sarcastic🤥)... However the book was pretty fun and interesting👌👌 Hope you enjoy👍👍 (if you gonna read it)Project Learning English by myself! A very interesting plot, but my Raina Telgemeier's favorite book so far is "Smile".
Now while I have massively appreciated Raina Telegemeier's autobiographical Sisters (and have once again been very pleasantly surprised at how much I have actually managed to find reading pleasure in a graphic novel, as that has truly only very recently started being the case for me), I also have to admit that I have definitely and truly found Sisters as often hitting way way too close to home for me and being almost uncannily spot on in almost every way regarding Raina's often problematic,

Raina and Amara's relationship:This is a companion novel to Smile, which I really liked and absolutely recommend. What is great about these works is that theyre based on true events that the author herself lived when she was a teenager.Its mainly about her (Raina) and her sisters (Amara) relationship and how they overcome their differences, given that they both have different personalities and centers of interest - and this is bound to create tensions.The plot isn't extremely complex, and it
The drama of having a younger sister at its finest for a preteen girl. I couldn't really relate to this book since I have a younger brother and I had an amazing time with him as a kid. I never wished for a sister. Likewise my daughter has a younger brother and I think she is absolutely fine with this fact.The book is cute, though.
I need to learn how to post a picture here from Dropbox but on the iPad. If I can post it, there will be no words required for my review because it is artwork my daughter had done for a school project. She chose this book because she is inspired by Raina Telgemeir and after reading this, it is easy to see why. This graphic memoir includes real issues that affect everyone: sibling rivalry, how age gaps affect the sibling relationship, parental conflict, and my personal favorite...fear of snakes.
I love Raina's work. Smile and Sisters is fantastic; both are memoirs in nature. This is about siblings and family dynamics. I keep telling my niece to be nice to her younger brother; you never know if one day you will be living in his basement. I have to admit that I did not treat my brother well as a child. Someone, he got over it and we get along pretty well now. I live in his basement while I go to school. I am grateful. The story is also a road trip. They drive from CA to CO. Crazy.I love
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.