Books Download Pucked Over (Pucked #3) Free Online
Define Books Supposing Pucked Over (Pucked #3)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Pucked #3 |
Helena Hunting
Paperback | Pages: 350 pages Rating: 4.31 | 13772 Users | 1357 Reviews
Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Pucked Over (Pucked #3)
Lily LeBlanc isn’t versed in the art of casual sex, but after seven years in an on-again, off-again relationship, she’s definitely willing to give it a shot. And who better to try it with than her best friend’s boyfriend’s best friend? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing at all.NHL player, Randy Ballistic, lives up to his last name on the ice and in the bedroom. His best friend and teammate has recently given up the puck bunnies and traded them in for a real girlfriend. And she just happens to have a seriously feisty, extra-hot best friend on the rebound. Randy’s more than happy to be Lily’s spring board back into the dating scene.
Casual sex is only casual until those pesky things called emotions get involved. Once that happens, someone’s bound to gets pucked over.

Specify Regarding Books Pucked Over (Pucked #3)
| Title | : | Pucked Over (Pucked #3) |
| Author | : | Helena Hunting |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 350 pages |
| Published | : | January 22nd 2016 |
| Categories | : | Romance. Sports. Contemporary Romance. Sports Romance. Hockey. New Adult. Contemporary |
Rating Regarding Books Pucked Over (Pucked #3)
Ratings: 4.31 From 13772 Users | 1357 ReviewsAssess Regarding Books Pucked Over (Pucked #3)
Holy brilliant and beautiful Balls! I loved getting Pucked Over! Helena Hunting writes the most howl-with-laughter and hottest hockey books that make me want to move to Canada, grab my own baller, and channel my inner puck bunny. This author wears witty writing and lusty lines so well that I'm crowning her the Queen of Humor and Hotness. I love Helenas writing so much I would put a ring on it if I could. Ill just have to settle for dating her delicious and decadent books, with Pucked Over the6 Randy & Lily Forever STARS Helena Hunting goes for the hat trick and Pucked Over SCORES BEAUTIFULLY!!!Pucked Over is the third book in what we all hope to be a never ending series! Weve met and fell into endless love with Violet and Alex, Miller and Sunny, now its time to get to know Randy Balls Ballistic and Lilyintimately.Anyway, as I was about to tackle the hairy muppet living on my cooch, the door to the bathroom flew open.Lily is Sunnys best friend and an extension of the Waters
I knew Randy would make me fall hard! I loved it!!4.5 Stars!!

DNF @ 8%I could tell this book was going to be funny, but I was incredibly distracted by the protagonist calling a stranger walking into a bathroom while she's butt naked and shaving "sexy". I don't know about you, but that facts just more than a little distracting for me.
Review to come but this is hysterical. Lily is making my stomach hurt from laughing and I love Randy!This is the best Pucked book yet! (I Beta read this before edits)All the gang is in this book and they are funnier then ever!There were a few very cool things, it's kind of a spoiler if I give any hints ;-)Go preorder this now!!!I had to do a reread and It was even more epic than the first time.Randy "Balls" love him! Vi has some great lines as always. her and her "thrusts" just have me lol.if I
This sports romance series is so much fun and laugh out loud funny. Helena writes raunchy, inappropriate humor like no one else. With every book I am anxious to see what inappropriate love story we will get. I love how she doesn't pull out any stops with her humor and characters. Pucked Over overlaps Pucked Up in that Randy hooks up with Lily, Sunnys best friend after the camping trip. The hook up is just a quick, hot and heavy hook up session after she breaks up with her long time boyfriend.
Reviewed by: Hello Beautiful Book Blog Sports romance that is as much funny as it is steamy. Throw in some awkward and a dash of inappropriate and you have Pucked Over. I think this book was my favorite out of the series! Randy just has something about him. I really loved his character. Him and Lilys relationship was playful and their banter was hilarious. Im not sure what sucked me in so much, but I love this series! Its just silly, smutty goodness!Lily is Sunnys best friend since forever. She
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.