Online Books Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2) Free Download

Details Books During Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2)

Edition Language: English
Series: The Hart Family #2
Online Books Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2) Free Download
Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2) ebook | Pages: 223 pages
Rating: 4.06 | 8044 Users | 400 Reviews

Relation As Books Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2)

This is an alternate cover edition of ISBN13: 9781301012084.

Damien Hart will never allow himself to fall into a committed relationship. He's seen the worst of the worst, and he knows that there isn't a woman on earth that will ever change his mind.

All of that changes the moment he meets Brooke Tyler. Damien's entire view of women and relationships is rocked by her, and though he tries, he can't make himself stay away.

Brooke is everything Damien never knew that he wanted. Will he be able to let go of his past and take a chance on love?

This is an EROTIC romance. Get a fan ready, because Damien is going to heat you up!

Present Of Books Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2)

Title:Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2)
Author:Ella Fox
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 223 pages
Published:December 1st 2013 by Ella Fox (first published October 19th 2012)
Categories:Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. New Adult. Erotic Romance. Adult

Rating Of Books Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2)
Ratings: 4.06 From 8044 Users | 400 Reviews

Assess Of Books Shattered Hart (The Hart Family #2)
I enjoyed this one, though the wording issues from the first one existed in this one: "taught stomach", "get the led out"... but for the most part, the editing was decent. Parts were repetitive, though. And what, exactly, does a tiny pussy look like? My mind's eye pictures this normal-sized woman with this little, itty bitty vaginal area. I'm pretty sure that's not the appropriate visual, but it was there several times, and that's what stuck in my brain. ~shrugs~ The story line of this one was

Ella Fox has a writing style that unfortunately gets on my nerves. Add to that, this book had annoying characters, and I struggled to get to the end. The main characters were both far too immature, and their rambling inner monologue drove me batty. How can I make him want me, over and over from her, and his insistence that he wasn't good enough from him. That was really all I seemed to get from the whole story.The sexual tension was high, and if I could have just cared for either mc I could of

I wasn't a fan of how the book started. I already had figured out in Broken Hart that Damien had a thing for Brooke, so going back all the way to the first night then jumping to random events a year later was just a little pointless to me. Plus half the book was the exact same story, just every chapter we got the same information back to back just from the different POVs. I like switching POV, that wasn't what bothered me, it was the fact that rather than continuing the story when the POV

2.75 stars. This book had so much potential. I really like all of the characters in the Hart series and tuned in again because I want to know where each of them will end up by the end of the series. This book fell short for me for a couple of reasons. First and most importantly, because the story was told from two POVs which I usually love. However, in this book each chapter was retold in the next chapter from the alternate POV.word by word. This might have been okay if the book was longer than

At a point I was like: OK.GOING TO F*$K OR WHAT? This book is a complete tease. Actually, I thought that the main male character was such a girl sometimes *frustrated*. He is always, and I mean ALWAYS, pulling at the last minute from doing you know what. It's like HE is the girl. He had EVERYTHING to be a freaking bad-boy-alpha-male-god, BUT he isn't. I loved the girl. She is the kind of female character that I appreciate in a book (completely NOT an idiot, indecisive little girl that annoys the

My only complaint about Dante's story was not enough insight in to his POV. Love that Damien's story was written in alternating POV and that we get to see him struggle with his (poor) decisions. He is even hotter than his brother, and that's saying something! Fabulous book! I am looking forward to seeing what fresh hell Delilah is going to put Spencer through! I hope she makes him work for it, bless her heart.

A quick, fast read. Nothing new here, but the author does a really good job of making you feel connected to the characters. I could have done without the POV redundancy, excellent strategy but poor execution. Also, this book is in serious need of editing. Grammatical errors galore and even places where the wrong name is being used. Normally if there are only a few I can overlook it, but these were all over the place. Even with all that, I'll definitely continue on with the series. I'm really

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.