Free Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1)Books Online Download
Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1) 
I would recommend to any one who likes graphic novels. It a year told by stuff. there's lists.i really liked this book.
This book, about a seventh grader, came out when I was a seventh grader! Why haven't I discovered it until now, more than two years out of college? This series is fantastic. I love the detail and creativity, and I want to read more novels told through pictures.

What a creative idea! And it totally worked! It was a fun book I ate up in one session, and I do not like meat loaf either, especially SCHOOL meat loaf. Yuck! I'm so glad I got to read this book, and so did my daughter, who is actually IN middle school. She's even a seventh-grader, just like the main character. This book made me want to make myself write my own essays on the topics her teacher had her write, and I just might do that. It would be good for me! Oh, and I should try some haikus
Ginny's seventh grade to-do list includes ten items, including lofty goals such as "Get a dad." and "Get the role of the Sugarplum Fairy in the Nutcracker.", as well as more mundane goals like "Ignore horoscopes whenever possible." Unfortunately for Ginny, it does not mention having the dog eat her science fair project or breaking the jacuzzi jets with watermelon bubble bath. The unusual format of this book allows the reader to follow Ginny's year through the ephemera of everyday life. Drug
I remember being 13 or so and talking with a much older cousin of mine. When he asked me what grade I was in I told him seventh and he chuckled to himself. "Man, that was the worst." Was it? At the time I couldn't quite figure out what he meant. Sure middle school was awful but sometimes it's hard to separate yourself from what you perceive as "normal". Looking back on it now, I can see clearly just how awful that age is for a whole bulk of humanity, but who has the guts to go on out and say it?
This is a neat idea for a book - told through stuff like letters between family members, report cards, doodles, instant messages (you can tell this book wasn't written pre-2000), and school reports. I enjoyed it - quick read but wasn't all fluff. Middle school is a struggle for most kids - and this book showed Ginny's experience.
Jennifer L. Holm
Hardcover | Pages: 128 pages Rating: 3.79 | 3175 Users | 469 Reviews

Itemize Of Books Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1)
| Title | : | Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1) |
| Author | : | Jennifer L. Holm |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 128 pages |
| Published | : | July 24th 2007 by Atheneum Books for Young Readers (first published July 24th 2006) |
| Categories | : | Realistic Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade. Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Humor. Fiction. Young Adult |
Relation Concering Books Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1)
Ginny has ten items on her big to-do list for seventh grade. None of them, however, include accidentally turning her hair pink. Or getting sent to detention for throwing frogs in class. Or losing the lead role in the ballet recital to her ex-best friend. Or the thousand other things that can go wrong between September and June. But it looks like it's shaping up to be that kind of a year! Here's the story of one girl's worst school year ever -- told completely through her stuff.Be Specific About Books In Favor Of Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1)
| Original Title: | Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff |
| ISBN: | 0689852819 (ISBN13: 9780689852817) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Ginny Davis #1 |
| Characters: | Ginny Davis |
| Literary Awards: | Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children's Book Award Nominee (2009) |
Rating Of Books Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1)
Ratings: 3.79 From 3175 Users | 469 ReviewsCommentary Of Books Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff (Ginny Davis #1)
I would recommend to any one who likes graphic novels. It a year told by stuff. there's lists.i really liked this book.
This book, about a seventh grader, came out when I was a seventh grader! Why haven't I discovered it until now, more than two years out of college? This series is fantastic. I love the detail and creativity, and I want to read more novels told through pictures.

What a creative idea! And it totally worked! It was a fun book I ate up in one session, and I do not like meat loaf either, especially SCHOOL meat loaf. Yuck! I'm so glad I got to read this book, and so did my daughter, who is actually IN middle school. She's even a seventh-grader, just like the main character. This book made me want to make myself write my own essays on the topics her teacher had her write, and I just might do that. It would be good for me! Oh, and I should try some haikus
Ginny's seventh grade to-do list includes ten items, including lofty goals such as "Get a dad." and "Get the role of the Sugarplum Fairy in the Nutcracker.", as well as more mundane goals like "Ignore horoscopes whenever possible." Unfortunately for Ginny, it does not mention having the dog eat her science fair project or breaking the jacuzzi jets with watermelon bubble bath. The unusual format of this book allows the reader to follow Ginny's year through the ephemera of everyday life. Drug
I remember being 13 or so and talking with a much older cousin of mine. When he asked me what grade I was in I told him seventh and he chuckled to himself. "Man, that was the worst." Was it? At the time I couldn't quite figure out what he meant. Sure middle school was awful but sometimes it's hard to separate yourself from what you perceive as "normal". Looking back on it now, I can see clearly just how awful that age is for a whole bulk of humanity, but who has the guts to go on out and say it?
This is a neat idea for a book - told through stuff like letters between family members, report cards, doodles, instant messages (you can tell this book wasn't written pre-2000), and school reports. I enjoyed it - quick read but wasn't all fluff. Middle school is a struggle for most kids - and this book showed Ginny's experience.
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.