Download J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1 Free Audio Books

Define Books In Pursuance Of J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1

Edition Language: English
Download J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1  Free Audio Books
J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1 Paperback | Pages: 2403 pages
Rating: 4.74 | 2358 Users | 114 Reviews

Describe Containing Books J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1

Title:J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1
Author:J.R. Ward
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 2403 pages
Published:February 26th 2011 by Zatpix (first published 2010)
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Adult. Love

Ilustration Toward Books J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1

Includes:

— Covet
— Dark Lover
— Lover Enshrined
— Lover Awakened
— Lover Unbound

Rating Containing Books J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1
Ratings: 4.74 From 2358 Users | 114 Reviews

Rate Containing Books J. R. Ward Collection: Black Dagger #1,3,5,6 & Fallen Angels #1
NO ONE WRITES with more grit, danger, sex, surprise and humor. I love her characters. Everyone of them and crave more.

This is simply a great series. You don't have to be a vamp girl or guy to enjoy it. Its sexy, and exciting. This series has a cast of charactors that keeps it reader loyal and wanting more. The great thing is, Ms. Ward (aka the Warden) delivers. This is the thing about the BDB series...the lives of the people in the book move on, and you get to read about it. Take her fictional king for example Wrath. His book was first (or the hook book) his story was perfectly lovely and ended with a happily

Love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series! Edgy, sexy, witty writing! I'll read anything this woman writes.

I love this authors work, she never disappoints, the characters become your family they seem so realI could read these books many times over and still fall in love with these strong "brothers". Hope they go on forever!!! haha

this is simply one of the best vampire series I have ever read and im still reading them Omg I cant get enough I've only devoured 4 books so far but I've just started to read book 5 I've fallen head over heals with all the vampires I love connection between them and there women there stories are well thought out and grouped together no holes it's just awesome

I am typically not a romancey,lovey-dovey kinda of reader,but getting a Nook as a gift has helped open my eyes to a whole bunch of new authors. & J R Ward is now 1 of my favs!!.When a story is set in the present,& makes me laugh out loud I am hooked!. Loved the BBDs, the women in their lives. Can,t wait for the next one!

Loved these books and have read them multiple times. J R Ward is my favourite author. My only complaint in the past has been the frequency (or lack of) that the BDB books are released.Having said that, I have read the whole BDB series to date and was extremely disppointed with Lover Unleashed.I could go on and on about what I thought was lacking in the story line, but I think the simplest way to sum this book up, is to say that it probably shouldn't have been written.It was very obvious J R's

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.