Download Books For The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8) Free
Details Books Conducive To The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8)
| Original Title: | The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (Wheel of Time, #1-8) |
| ISBN: | 0312875045 (ISBN13: 9780312875046) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Wheel of Time #1-8 |
Robert Jordan
Audiobook | Pages: 220 pages Rating: 4.39 | 10034 Users | 132 Reviews

Specify Epithetical Books The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8)
| Title | : | The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8) |
| Author | : | Robert Jordan |
| Book Format | : | Audiobook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 220 pages |
| Published | : | Most Interesting World 2,438 books — 2,132 voters The Best Omnibuses and Box Sets 522 books — 1,600 voters |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Epic Fantasy. Fiction. High Fantasy. Science Fiction Fantasy. Science Fiction |
Description To Books The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8)
Robert Jordan's bestselling Wheel of Time epic is one of the most popular fantasy series of all time for a reason. Jordan's world is rich and complex, and he's assembled an endearing, involving core of characters while mapping out an ambitious and engaging story arc.The Age of Prophecy is a time of magic and peril, when everything hangs in the balance and one man, Rand Al'Thor, may hold the key to time's wheel. Rand is the Dragon Reborn, the living embodiment of prophecy. The Wheel of Time series tells his story, a fantastic adventure and a journey of discovery beyond compare.
This exciting gift set includes the first eight books of the Wheel of Time series: The Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, The Dragon Reborn, The Shadow Rising, The Fires of Heaven, Lord of Chaos, A Crown of Swords, and The Path of Daggers.
Rating Epithetical Books The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8)
Ratings: 4.39 From 10034 Users | 132 ReviewsAssess Epithetical Books The Wheel of Time: Boxed Set (The Wheel of Time #1-8)
Another favorite set - one that, just like Little House on the Prairie, I maintain on my personal shelves and recommend to students. This Sci-Fi set is very engaging and thoroughly satisfying... it's about time for me to read them again!This a big commitment...I want to start this review by being very explicit -- don't start unless you have the time to finish in one go (over many months). There is so much detail and so many characters (all sounding similar) that it would be difficult to get through without an online guide...or if you just give up caring.I posted the images of the books, spines out -- I want you to fully understand the commitment you are making. It took me about a year to finish all 14 books. I haven't decided
A fantastic science fantasy series that draws the reader into wonder and delight. Each book becomes addictive!

The first few books of this series are at the top of my list as some of favorite books ever. Yes- the series does get LONG and somewhat bogged down later, but I love it anyway. There is light at the end of the tunnel with only one more book left to be published. It has been a wonderful- enjoyable ride.What a tragedy that Robert Jordan isn't alive to see the grand finale....
AM so sad he died before finishing the last book.Liked the first couple the best. The middle ones were ok and the last few were good again.
God, I love this series. It just sucks you right in. I have been waiting for the last book for a few years now... It might be long (11 books) but it is definitely worth it and u really won't even notice the length.
When I was reading this book series everything was full of ups and down. When I started to read the book, it lead me to other and then to other. For the whole series I'll rate the complete book series as 4 stars. There are many thoughts about the whole series. It really is a good book fantasy fiction series.The characters are definitely good and really well developed in the series and the plot is good. I found the book interesting and would definitely recommend this book to all fantasy lovers.
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.