Download The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2) Free Books Full Version

Point Books Conducive To The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2)

Original Title: The Blue Djinn of Babylon
ISBN: 0439865182 (ISBN13: 9780439865180)
Edition Language: English
Series: Children of the Lamp #2
Characters: Nimrod, John Gaunt, Philippa Gaunt
Download The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2) Free Books Full Version
The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2) Hardcover | Pages: 371 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 12368 Users | 229 Reviews

Description During Books The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2)

Sequel to the NY TIMES Bestseller, The Akhenaten Adventure. John and Phillipa Gaunt, 12 year old twins who recently discovered themselves to be descended from a long line of djinn (which are commonly called genies) and who are now in possession of great magical powers, have only just returned from their adventures battling an evil djinn in Cairo and London. Now the mystery surrounding a powerful book of djinn magic lures the twins straight into their next extraordinary adventure. 8.5 x 5.25 x 1.2"

Identify Appertaining To Books The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2)

Title:The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2)
Author:P.B. Kerr
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 371 pages
Published:2006 (first published September 1st 2005)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Adventure. Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade

Rating Appertaining To Books The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2)
Ratings: 3.83 From 12368 Users | 229 Reviews

Evaluation Appertaining To Books The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp #2)
When a powerful book of djinn magic goes missing, John and Philippa are called upon to retrieve it. Only, the book isn't really missing. The trap was set and Philippa is abducted by the Blue Djinn. In this latest installment of the twins' magical adventures, John and his uncle Nimrod must find Philippa before it's too late. This series is the best fiction series I have ever read, and most likely ever read! It is amazing how great these books are. This one's even better than the first. The Djinn

My favorite part was when Philippa went back to normal after spending so much time with the Tree of Logic. My least favorite part was when Philippa was not being at all nice to her brother when he came to rescue her.

Cover Blurb: Yes or No? It's exciting, it's excellent art, and you can't see the character's face. So, yes, I like it.Characters: John and Philippa continue to be great kid protagonists, leaping into adventure without too much forethought (but they're not rash, either), and meeting danger head-on. They have a great twin-sibling relationship, teasing each other and fighting sometimes like real siblings, but they're not always constantly at one another's throats, which gets annoying with some

I started to read this book about 3 weeks after school started and it all happened when my teacher Mrs.Harrington said kids were going to the library. Some of the selling points were, well I like fantasy so I thought that magic people would suit my interest. I not only thought that was cool about it but I really liked the cover. With these reasons I thought how would I go wrong but boy was I wrong. There was a good share of problems with this book like, at the beginning it was long and boring

I must say I liked this book better than the first book. The twins have developed and seem more mature than before--in the first book I mentally wanted to ground them for several months for their awful spoiled attitudes. Pacing was fine for most of the novel, a bit rushed of an ending. The novel would be great as an audio-book. There's a lot of explaining like a narrator would do when storytelling and the prose style hearkens to this.Although I won't continue the series (I'm rereading books in

As 12 year old twins John and Phillipa returned from yet another adventure facing a powerful evil djinn in Cairo, London. They learn about a powerful book of djinn magic which has been stolen from the Blue Djinn of Babylon the most powerful djinn and the ruler of all the six tribes (three good, three bad). But what they didnt know is that the Blue Djinn is not only luring Phillipa into a trap, but is also the grandmother of John and Phillipa. When she is captured the go to rescue her but get

Strong characters and great locations continue, including a cameo by a famous king. The humor (and even fart jokes) is a good match as well. Read aloud with my daughter, and we did *not* appreciate the frequent djinn word puns.Like the first book, this story is mythological fantasy, with magic, but set in our modern day world. This element, along with what is clearly well thought out folkore of the djinn is excellent. My only quibbles with this particular book (aside from djinntolerable puns)

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.