Books The Promise (Fallen Star #4) Free Download Online
The Promise (Fallen Star #4) 
Okay I read the reviews on the first book in this series halfway through reading it. There were a lot of complaints about characters having no depth, lack of info on their physical descriptions, likes and dislikes, and grammatical and spelling errors. And here is what I have to say. Yes some of that did happen. But I am one of those readers who looks at the big picture. These books have a great storyline. The plot constantly had me on the edge of my seat. I read this entire series in 4 days! I
Wow. What a great way to end a FANTASTIC series! Honestly, it was perfect.I was drawn into this Fallen Star world, a little skeptically I might add. I was super frustrated with the first book, to the point where I didn't think I liked it. And I think now, I might how mistook my feelings for anticipation, because thinking back I can't remember why I didn't like it. I have loved the characters, Alex, Aislin, Gemma, Laylen and of course Nicholas and loved the whole concept.I also loved that in this

What to say, what to say? This book was amazing. When I started this I was anxious to finish because the suspense was fucking killing me. And that's what I love about this whole series. Jessica Sorensen has a way of making everything seem so real. Like you're the character. Like those are your problems, your emotions. Like that is the life you're living. And its so amazing, I love it.I'm really anxious to see what happens next and I've said this already (maybe Jessica will catch on) but I'm
Anticlimactic much? Really? After all of the intrigue that this series has had throughout the four books, *this* is how you choose to end it? It's like, don't read this book if you care about an interesting ending. The last pages go by so quickly and everything happens at the same time that nothing does. Why? Just, why would you do that? Now I'm pissed that I got into your series. Ugh. So mad. Anyway, it wraps everything up in a nice little bow for you and, oh yeah, there's another series right
This final installment did NOT disappoint.I loved how Gemma and Alex finally figured out their feelings for each other.Loved how we actually got to see 2 endings, the visions, and what really happens.I thought the story lines were nail biting, action packed and swoon worthy throughout the whole book.Once I started reading, it was hard to put the book down, with it's many twists and turns that kept me on my toes during the book.Which is always a good sign for the final book in a series.It was
I was blown away by this whole series. I loved it, and could not put the book down (my kindle, lol) until I finished the whole book. This final installment did NOT disappoint. I loved how Gemma and Alex finally figured out their feelings for each other. Loved how we actually got to see 2 endings, the visions, and what really happens. It was great. I am actually reading the series over again, can't get enough. I can't wait for the spin off book. The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls Series book 1)Visit
Jessica Sorensen
Paperback | Pages: 307 pages Rating: 4.18 | 11903 Users | 421 Reviews

Describe Books In Favor Of The Promise (Fallen Star #4)
| ISBN: | 1467930571 (ISBN13: 9781467930574) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Fallen Star #4, Fallen Star Universe #4 |
Representaion Supposing Books The Promise (Fallen Star #4)
My name is Gemma Lucas and my life's a mess. Alex is gone, my dad's trapped in his own mind, and my mom's working for the dark side. Not to mention Nicholas refuses to quit haunting me. The world has also entered apocalyptic mode. Everyday more vampires, witches, and fey run the streets. Innocent people are dying. The Mark of Malefiscus is showing up everywhere. And I'm the only one who can stop it. The only problem is I have to die in order to do so. And I have to let Alex die. Something I'm not sure I can do.Itemize Out Of Books The Promise (Fallen Star #4)
| Title | : | The Promise (Fallen Star #4) |
| Author | : | Jessica Sorensen |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 307 pages |
| Published | : | March 24th 2012 by createspace (first published March 22nd 2012) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult. Romance |
Rating Out Of Books The Promise (Fallen Star #4)
Ratings: 4.18 From 11903 Users | 421 ReviewsWeigh Up Out Of Books The Promise (Fallen Star #4)
There are two author tricks I hate when I read the final, climactic book in a series. Bless her, Jessica Sorensen avoids both of them in "The Promise," her excellent finale to the "Fallen Star" series.The first of these sins is "the never-ending goodbye." That's when the story has come to a close, but the author keeps dragging things out, postponing ad nauseamthose final two words, "The End." Three, four, sometimes five or more perfect ending points go by, but the author is still milking it.Okay I read the reviews on the first book in this series halfway through reading it. There were a lot of complaints about characters having no depth, lack of info on their physical descriptions, likes and dislikes, and grammatical and spelling errors. And here is what I have to say. Yes some of that did happen. But I am one of those readers who looks at the big picture. These books have a great storyline. The plot constantly had me on the edge of my seat. I read this entire series in 4 days! I
Wow. What a great way to end a FANTASTIC series! Honestly, it was perfect.I was drawn into this Fallen Star world, a little skeptically I might add. I was super frustrated with the first book, to the point where I didn't think I liked it. And I think now, I might how mistook my feelings for anticipation, because thinking back I can't remember why I didn't like it. I have loved the characters, Alex, Aislin, Gemma, Laylen and of course Nicholas and loved the whole concept.I also loved that in this

What to say, what to say? This book was amazing. When I started this I was anxious to finish because the suspense was fucking killing me. And that's what I love about this whole series. Jessica Sorensen has a way of making everything seem so real. Like you're the character. Like those are your problems, your emotions. Like that is the life you're living. And its so amazing, I love it.I'm really anxious to see what happens next and I've said this already (maybe Jessica will catch on) but I'm
Anticlimactic much? Really? After all of the intrigue that this series has had throughout the four books, *this* is how you choose to end it? It's like, don't read this book if you care about an interesting ending. The last pages go by so quickly and everything happens at the same time that nothing does. Why? Just, why would you do that? Now I'm pissed that I got into your series. Ugh. So mad. Anyway, it wraps everything up in a nice little bow for you and, oh yeah, there's another series right
This final installment did NOT disappoint.I loved how Gemma and Alex finally figured out their feelings for each other.Loved how we actually got to see 2 endings, the visions, and what really happens.I thought the story lines were nail biting, action packed and swoon worthy throughout the whole book.Once I started reading, it was hard to put the book down, with it's many twists and turns that kept me on my toes during the book.Which is always a good sign for the final book in a series.It was
I was blown away by this whole series. I loved it, and could not put the book down (my kindle, lol) until I finished the whole book. This final installment did NOT disappoint. I loved how Gemma and Alex finally figured out their feelings for each other. Loved how we actually got to see 2 endings, the visions, and what really happens. It was great. I am actually reading the series over again, can't get enough. I can't wait for the spin off book. The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls Series book 1)Visit
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.