Books Online Tschick Free Download

Present Books Conducive To Tschick

Original Title: Tschick
ISBN: 3871347108 (ISBN13: 9783871347108)
Edition Language: German URL http://www.rowohlt.de/hardcover/wolfgang-herrndorf-tschick.html
Characters: Maik Klingenberg, Andrej Tschichatschow
Literary Awards: Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis for Jugendbuch (2011), Preis der Leipziger Buchmesse Nominee for Belletristik (2011), Clemens-Brentano-Preis (2011), Hans-Fallada-Preis, Hea Noorteraamat (2018)
Books Online Tschick  Free Download
Tschick Hardcover | Pages: 254 pages
Rating: 3.82 | 14039 Users | 993 Reviews

Declare Regarding Books Tschick

Title:Tschick
Author:Wolfgang Herrndorf
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 254 pages
Published:September 1st 2010 by Rowohlt (first published 2010)
Categories:Young Adult. European Literature. German Literature. Fiction. Contemporary

Chronicle Concering Books Tschick

Mutter in der Entzugsklinik, Vater mit Assistentin auf Geschäftsreise: Maik Klingenberg wird die großen Ferien allein am Pool der elterlichen Villa verbringen. Doch dann kreuzt Tschick auf. Tschick, eigentlich Andrej Tschichatschow, kommt aus einem der Asi-Hochhäuser in Hellersdorf, hat es von der Förderschule irgendwie bis aufs Gymnasium geschafft und wirkt doch nicht gerade wie das Musterbeispiel der Integration. Außerdem hat er einen geklauten Wagen zur Hand. Und damit beginnt eine Reise ohne Karte und Kompass durch die sommerglühende deutsche Provinz, unvergesslich wie die Flussfahrt von Tom Sawyer und Huck Finn.

Rating Regarding Books Tschick
Ratings: 3.82 From 14039 Users | 993 Reviews

Write-Up Regarding Books Tschick
Until not all that long ago, there were basically only two kinds of German-language fiction being published prettty much every released book fell either into the category of very cerebral, highly modernistic literary fiction, or that of trashy, iredeemably bad pulp, with all the huge middle ground between the two extremes being covered by translated books, mostly (and rather unsurprisingly) from the United States. This has somewhat changed over recent years, and these days you can find German

Really enjoyed this German coming of age story - it's well written and Mike the 14-year-old narrator is a really nice guy and totally enjoyable to listen too. I've read a number of these kinds of books as part of my job, and usually enjoy the young persons story about their life, insufferable parents/school/teachers/friends etc, but they are have all been from NZ, Australia, England or the USA, so nice to get an idea of life for European teens. Not a lot different from others - but enough

"i looked up at the stars extending out into incomprehensible infinity and was somehow frightened." I read a lot of books, especially teen fiction (if there's roadtrip novel out there, I will find it and I will read it) but no novel has wrapped itself around my heart just as much as 'Why We Took The Car' has. I'll admit, it's half past nine at night and I started reading a mere few hours ago, and I've been a sobbing mess for about twenty minutes now. To be honest, I don't know how exactly to

I really disliked the opening. So much so that I didn't bother continuing with the book for about six months. But this week I picked it up again and pushed through the first 10 pages or so and from then on I LOVED it. I was laughing out loud at so many points. Again, I wasn't too keen on the ending as a whole, but the actual final scene I thought was really touching and definitely suited the whole mood of the book

This was so great a book. I especially liked the Finnish translation though it had some odd moments, but overall - wonderful! Herrndorf writes his main characters so unbelievably real, sarcastically funny and believable as (pre)teens. In a way I saw myself in Maik at that age and I had many hilarious moments with the book because of it.I wanted to give the book five stars, but to that I would've wanted to know more about Tschick. I think Herrndorf pulled the gay part well, but I just wish he

I dont really know if 4 or 5 stars. the story was great, the narrative also. But the end somehow dissapointed me...i wanted something more powerful but...anyhow, i am now to Kasabian concert. i liked it. big recommendation. Jack Kerouc for 14 year olds. Carpe diem

Ever since I was a little boy my father had told me that the world was a bad place. The world is bad and people are bad. Dont trust anyone, dont talk to strangers, all of that. My parents drilled that into me. When you watched the local news - people were bad. When you saw primetime investigative shows - people were bad. And maybe it was true, maybe ninety-nine percent of people were bad. The story starts in the police station with a frightened boy, a battered leg and quite a lot of dizziness.

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.