Books Online Free Mermaid Park Download
Mermaid Park 
This book has a lot of mixed reviews but it was better than I thought it would be. I thought Amy was realistically portrayed as your average conflicted and moody teenager and I think I was much the same at that age. I guessed the family secret (well, at least most of it) revealed at the end of the book. This was a light and easy read, perfect for summer.
I wasn't expecting too much out of this book. One of those things that was at the bottom of a bargain box of other books you did want, so you took it too. However, I have to say that the story was fascinatingly complex. Yes, we have the basic "girl not getting along with her parents" and "girl meets boy", but we also have building your own darn self esteem, learning to make other people more pleasant by acting better yourself, and finding out your parents are real people.

I think this book was okay, but it was fun to read. This story is about Amy Rush, a 16 year old who is tired of the distance that has grown between her and her sister, Melissa (Mel for short), tired of her stepfather's, Tom, yelling and torture at her and her mother's blindness when she can't tell its a bad thing. But, everything changes when she goes to the New Jersey shores and sees the beautiful, magical Mermaid Park. Girls dressed in sequined tail fins, flipping and dancing gracefully,
The whole book was so pretty and interesting. But I was so disappointed with the ending. It was so incomplete andjust hanging there that it was such a let down. I wish her mom would've ditched Tom. I know that it would've been a cliché but wouldn't it have been perfect? And I wish there was an epilogue where we could have seen Bruce's reaction. And Mel's book escapist tendencies were never addressed. This would've been a solid 4 star if only the ending was good enough.But the rest of it was
It was a little confusing. I didn't excatly know where she stood with her family which is good in some ways because it made me want more and helped me feel what it was like in her shoes. I liked how her life didn't revolve around Dylan the whole summer. I think the author should have done more with the whole love scandal for Mermaid Park, so maybe the second one could be when she stays with her grandfather and goes t oschool there and loves in love with some guy while Lynne has some prolbems or
Beth Mayall
Hardcover | Pages: 249 pages Rating: 3.65 | 1154 Users | 78 Reviews

Details Books During Mermaid Park
| Original Title: | Mermaid Park |
| ISBN: | 1595140298 (ISBN13: 9781595140296) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Amy Rush, Melissa "Mel" Rush, Dylan (Mermaid Park), Bruce (Mermaid Park), Stephanie (Mermaid Park), Lynne (Mermaid Park), Tom (Mermaid Park) |
| Setting: | Wildwood, New Jersey,2005(United States) New Jersey,2005(United States) |
Interpretation Toward Books Mermaid Park
Sixteen-year-old Amy Rush doesn't expect much from her summer at the Jersey shore, until she stumbles on Mermaid Park, an old tourist spot where girls dress in fabulous costumes and put on underwater shows. Working at the park changes Amy's life in more ways than she could have imagined. She finds romance, a newfound self-confidence, and discovers breathtaking revelations about long-buried family secrets.Declare Of Books Mermaid Park
| Title | : | Mermaid Park |
| Author | : | Beth Mayall |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 249 pages |
| Published | : | July 7th 2005 by Razorbill |
| Categories | : | Mythology. Mermaids. Young Adult. Romance. Fantasy. Contemporary |
Rating Of Books Mermaid Park
Ratings: 3.65 From 1154 Users | 78 ReviewsDiscuss Of Books Mermaid Park
I do not recommend this book. It had great premise. I've always loved mermaid stories and a book about a Mermaid Park was intriguing. But to be flat-honest, this book is depressing. From page 1 to the end. Amy is the protagonist who's verbally abusive step-dad never gets told off by her mother, or her mother's best friend who knows the guy is a jerk. And more than once, they want Amy to take responsibility for his behavior. What is wrong with people? There is no likeable character whatsoever.This book has a lot of mixed reviews but it was better than I thought it would be. I thought Amy was realistically portrayed as your average conflicted and moody teenager and I think I was much the same at that age. I guessed the family secret (well, at least most of it) revealed at the end of the book. This was a light and easy read, perfect for summer.
I wasn't expecting too much out of this book. One of those things that was at the bottom of a bargain box of other books you did want, so you took it too. However, I have to say that the story was fascinatingly complex. Yes, we have the basic "girl not getting along with her parents" and "girl meets boy", but we also have building your own darn self esteem, learning to make other people more pleasant by acting better yourself, and finding out your parents are real people.

I think this book was okay, but it was fun to read. This story is about Amy Rush, a 16 year old who is tired of the distance that has grown between her and her sister, Melissa (Mel for short), tired of her stepfather's, Tom, yelling and torture at her and her mother's blindness when she can't tell its a bad thing. But, everything changes when she goes to the New Jersey shores and sees the beautiful, magical Mermaid Park. Girls dressed in sequined tail fins, flipping and dancing gracefully,
The whole book was so pretty and interesting. But I was so disappointed with the ending. It was so incomplete andjust hanging there that it was such a let down. I wish her mom would've ditched Tom. I know that it would've been a cliché but wouldn't it have been perfect? And I wish there was an epilogue where we could have seen Bruce's reaction. And Mel's book escapist tendencies were never addressed. This would've been a solid 4 star if only the ending was good enough.But the rest of it was
It was a little confusing. I didn't excatly know where she stood with her family which is good in some ways because it made me want more and helped me feel what it was like in her shoes. I liked how her life didn't revolve around Dylan the whole summer. I think the author should have done more with the whole love scandal for Mermaid Park, so maybe the second one could be when she stays with her grandfather and goes t oschool there and loves in love with some guy while Lynne has some prolbems or
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.