Books Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1) Free Download Online

June 27, 2020 , , 0 Comments

Present Books Supposing Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1)

Original Title: Blood for Blood ASIN B07CKXV7R6
Edition Language: English
Series: Ziba MacKenzie #1
Literary Awards: CWA Debut Dagger Nominee for the CWA Debut Dagger Award (0)
Books Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1) Free Download Online
Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 319 pages
Rating: 3.69 | 10864 Users | 679 Reviews

Declare Regarding Books Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1)

Title:Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1)
Author:Victoria Selman
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 319 pages
Published:February 1st 2019 by Thomas & Mercer
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Thriller

Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1)

Ziba Mackenzie profiles killers. Now one is profiling her.

Rush hour, London. A packed commuter train is torn apart in a collision. Picking through the carnage, ex-special forces profiler Ziba MacKenzie helps a dying woman who passes on a cryptic message: He did it. You have to tell someone.

When a corpse is found bearing the gruesome signature of a serial killer dormant for twenty-five years, Ziba is pulled into the hunt for the perpetrator. As the body count rises it becomes clear he’s on a new spree. But what’s brought the London Lacerator back after such a long hiatus? And does his sudden return have anything to do with the woman on the train?

Ziba scrambles to profile the killer in the hope of predicting his next move. But time is running out. And the closer she gets to uncovering his identity, the closer he gets to destroying hers.

Rating Regarding Books Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1)
Ratings: 3.69 From 10864 Users | 679 Reviews

Rate Regarding Books Blood for Blood (Ziba MacKenzie #1)


Ziba MacKenzie is a criminal profiler who consults with Scotland Yard. On her way to dinner one night, the train shes riding collides with a derailed tanker car, killing more than a dozen and wounding several hundred. Though injured herself, Ziba comforts a dying woman who with her last breath whispers an enigmatic confession: He did it. Who did it? What did he do? And why? are the questions Ziba asks herself.But these questions get pushed to the side as Scotland Yard requests her services to

Blood for Blood is a fantastic debut from an exciting new author. A brilliant explosive opening is followed by a thrilling plot that kept me gripped and guessing to the end. As well as a pacy plot and an enjoyable mystery, the characterisation was superb. Ziba MacKenzie is a fresh and intriguing female lead with some cracking skills and some great one liners. I cant wait for the next instalment in the series.

Thank you NetGalley and Amazon Publishing / Thomas & Mercer for this arc.I must say I'm baffled by all the good reviews this has received. I found it to be the usual serial killer hunt & "trap" read with rather erratic pacing and very little "tension". Maybe it's because there were too many "suspects" / dead-ends. But it was the dichotomous mess of Ziba Mac that just kept hitting the sour note for me. She turns from the wobbly, weepy widow woman into the EMT trained heroine performing

I just finished watching Killing Eve and was in the mood for another story about a serial killer and this fit the bill. Compelling story, and although there were some head-scratching plot holes, it was very enjoyable. A good pick from the Amazon First Reads January selection.

To begin with, how does book one in a series leave you feeling like you missed something? Was there a series prior to this where Ziba was a background character? The fact that I came into this novel simply hearing about her husband's death, I don't feel as though her grieving made me feel what I'm sure the author intended. Nor did I feel any strong feelings one way or another about her working with, or being around, his former friends and colleagues. I feel like I am missing some major plot-line

DNF at 38%.I dont normally read books on Kindle, but since Amazon offered two free books for January, I couldnt turn it down. Id been stuck in a repetitive cycle of reading WWII books so I decided a thriller would be a nice way to break out of itunfortunately, it appears I should have waited a bit for some of the reviews to come in or chosen from one of the other two books I had considered as a secondary but passed in favor of this.Ziba is by far one of the top ten most obnoxious characters Ive

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.